Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford, Errol Spence Meet Face To Face in Oklahoma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    He aint drunk here, you just yapping like the haters do to tarnish a man's image.
    First of all Spence is my favorite fighter and he did look turnt in that photo bud was kind of clowning him for getting fat on that and you should know hating you hate on ggg like he raped your mom.

Comment

Bud exposed Spence in that Elli video bad. Spence made himself and Al Haymon look bad by naming off his future opponents that Al lined up for him.

#1 PBC fighters are not in control of their own destiny like they pretend.
      #2 Spence then explains that he would rather chase "easier" fights that he has been chasing to no avail.
      #3 The new terminology of keeping it In House in PBC land is called "Al is freezing Arum out." Haymon actually is freezing anyone not signed with PBC out. He is keeping it all in house.

Comment

So you a bob supporter....or a Haymon Hater....I see you....
        We already established you have no insight, no knowledge, and no intuition lol. Move on....

Comment

Nelo is #1 P4P & I like Bud.
          You already know I respect you and your opinion and I def love me some Ca$hnelo, but I've got Loma and TC #1 and #2. Ca$h could be as high as #3 along with SSR and Mikey. Usyk dropped to #5 or #6 for me to hang with Inoue.

1/2 Loma and TC
          3/4/5 SSR, Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo, Mikey
          6/7 Usyk and Ionue
          8/9 AJ and LSC
          10 (dozens of guys could make a case...Hurd, Danny J, GGG, Callum, Eleider Alv, Manny, Prograis, GRJ, Frampton, Gassiev, Deontay, Fury, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post
            From what I see Bud wants that smoke Errol don't want that smoke clear as day.
            They both want it so stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              did you hear him say anything to Spence that made it sound like he is stalling the Bud-Spence fight? I didn't
              Yeah he didn't say anything which told you but bob is quick to yap in the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                First of all Spence is my favorite fighter and he did look turnt in that photo bud was kind of clowning him for getting fat on that and you should know hating you hate on ggg like he raped your mom.
                I don't hate Triple L, I hate the FAKE image create for that man like if he is an all time great. You trying to take a shot at Errol though cuz he got tipsy one time watching a fight with Tank & broner. You aint slick....

Comment

They both want it so stop it.
                  Ok but Errol ain't in no rush he named of the list that Al Hamon has lined up for him and Crawford was like 5th on the list so that fight ain't even happening untill like 2020/2021.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                    Thoughts on Crawford being so lighthearted the whole time? Even when Spence was basically telling Crawford's boy to stay in place and shut his mouth. Crawford has shown to get super serious in those type of situation, instead he kept it to jokes this time around.
                    Yer that's because there boys mate they like each other & respect each other as the best fighters in the bizz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                      We already established you have no insight, no knowledge, and no intuition lol. Move on....
                      Wait, YOU the one who picked #48 over T.B.E., Triple L over Jacobs & Nelo, kovalev over S.O.G., Román González over Srisaket Sor Rungvisai, Lubin over Jermell, Ortiz over D.Wilder, IT GOES ON & ON..

But you got ONE over me & that was rigo an All Time Accomplishment from YOU (hands clapping for you) LMMFAO!

Don't act like you dudes slick cuz ya'll aint! You bob supporter!

Comment

Working...
                      X