Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin - No Robbery, Embrace The Fight For What it Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real boxing aficionado like me! Us true boxing fans know Canelo won! Go cry somewhere else about your favorite fighter being “robbed.”

Comment

Ahhh more TEARS and Butthurt Triple Cry Babies! I LOVE articles like this. Nothing better than seeing GROWN men cry and pout....

Just like your GGGod running around in tears.

1st Canelo took GGG's Belt, Then he took his heart Broner'ing out the ring CRYING...

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

If people are as dishonest as you are being and using sarcasm to justify decision. I really think the best way forward is to have both decisions overturned.
        Both fight s won by ggg. You can't win a fight with 40 bodypunches
        You sure as sht shouldnt win a fight not throwing ANY combos or body punches and jabbing off your back foot only.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Of course it wasn't a robbery. I scored it 7-5 Canelo but if the decision had been 6-6 or 7-5 GGG I would have disagreed but it wouldn't have been a robbery. People call every close decision they don't like a robbery.
          Thats because your reasonable and fair. Dont forget some of these guys gave GGG 8,9, 10 plus rounds...They BYRD'd the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Kind of hard to scream ROBBERY when you run out of the ring crying and then your own trainer says you pretty much lost.
            These things are not used as criteria for scoring a fight

Comment

Anybody shocked by this writer lol?

Comment

Embrace it for what it is - A F-KING ROBERRY!

You have to clearly beat a champion to become a champion! Last 5 rounds was all GGG.

Comment

A robbery is something entirely different from a close fight, ffs. Lewis Holyfield 1 was a robbery. According to Compubox (yea, I know) Lewis outlanded Holyfield 348 to 130. Can't remember what Canelo GGG 2 stats were but I'm sure they were much closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                    A robbery is something entirely different from a close fight, ffs. Lewis Holyfield 1 was a robbery. According to Compubox (yea, I know) Lewis outlanded Holyfield 348 to 130. Can't remember what Canelo GGG 2 stats were but I'm sure they were much closer.
                    Right, it's debatable who deserved the decision but it was no robbery. Robberies are not competitive like this fight was.

Comment

The writer of this "article" wrote:

"Whether it is on message boards on sites dedicated to boxing or talk amongst casual fans, the fight has brought out wannabe or amateur judges who believe they know how to score any fight. Boy, have they come out of nowhere after the decision was announced"

he then proceeds to make an äss of himself by acting like he knows how to judge a fight(he doesn't & I'll prove it) & acting like he knows how to out-judge the professionals who(rightfully) had Canelo winning rd 12. (Hes acting the same way to whom & what hes criticising in his article because hes was CLEARLY too lazy to even look at compubox or rewatch rd 12 before writing the nonsense opinion that ggg deserved rd 12.)

If he would've only looked at compubox of Rd 12 of 2nd fight he would've known that that rd was not only a CLEAR canelo rd but in fact was 1 of the clearest Canelo rds in the fight & Heres the PROOF/Rd12 stats:

Canelo outlanded ggg in power shots by basically a 2-1 margin in power shots 19 to 10. And it was the rd in the fight where canelo landed more power punches than any other rd,& where he outlanded ggg by the biggest margin of power punches in the entire fight. Canelo also outlanded ggg in total punches in that rd,21 to 20 total punches,& by a much higher accuracy percentage of 33% to 23%. So how can anyone be so stupid as to claim rd 12 should've gone to GGG or much less was what supposedly robbed him of the fight when he was outlanded in both total punches,power shots & accuracy? Oh yeah I forgot ggg outlanded Canelo in JABS by 10-2 in that rd,but GGG was outlanded 19-10 in power shots,9 power shots(several to the body) more than cancels out 8 jabs.

So If anything Rd12 official scoring was proof that Glenn Feldman intentionally scored it for ggg so it could be a draw on his card & that way ggg dsuckers wouldn't cry robbery(he should've known they would've anyways if ggg didn't win by a few rds)
                      Last edited by kushking; 09-25-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X