Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanchez throwing GGG under the bus for running?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    so you saying GGG and Sanchez have not been screaming Mexican Style for years? Now he's just a boxer not a Mexican Style fighter because he got his azz whooped by Mexican style? Dude you making excuses. And Sanchez is a trainer who preaches body punches to all his fighters caught on tape yelling for GGG to go to the body in the first fight. Spent months saying we going to kill canelo's body and KO him with a ginger snap. During the fight he again told GGG to go to the body. after the fight he threw GGG under the bus saying he didn't do what we practiced when asked why he didn't go to the boy. GGG was scared to go to the body in the first fight heard the world and his trainer say he has to take risk and go the body even if it opens him up for abuse. Well the second fight he actual went even LESS to the body even after his trainer told him you losing the fight and Sanchez said this after the fight about it.

"Maybe Gennady didn’t fight the way I wanted him to fight this time. But when they get in there, they’re gonna do what they think is best. They’re the ones getting hit.” - Sanchez

What more does Sanchez have to say he and the world is telling GGG his azzz just too scared to do it. Can't blame this one on Sanchez. He's telling the world there is nothing more I can do he don't want to risk getting hit.
    I couldn't care less what they said in the build up to the fight. If you watch Golovkin, he never brawls it out "Mexican style." He's a patient, methodical fighter who uses his jab to keep his opponent at distance. He always has been. And his issues about avoiding the body started long before the Alvarez fights. It is a huge issue, but Sanchez should be asking himself why Golovkin abandoned the body attack years ago.

If it's such a big issue, which it definitely is, then Sanchez should have been drilling it in his head after GGG first started abandoning it. Which, by the way, I assume he was trained to do back when he began abandoning it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I couldn't care less what they said in the build up to the fight. If you watch Golovkin, he never brawls it out "Mexican style." He's a patient, methodical fighter who uses his jab to keep his opponent at distance. He always has been. And his issues about avoiding the body started long before the Alvarez fights. It is a huge issue, but Sanchez should be asking himself why Golovkin abandoned the body attack years ago.

If it's such a big issue, which it definitely is, then Sanchez should have been drilling it in his head after GGG first started abandoning it. Which, by the way, I assume he was trained to do back when he began abandoning it.
      Excuses excuses because GGG couldn't do what you all said he would and now trying to move the goal post and GGG wasn't Mexcian Style. He couldn't do what his own trainer told him to. Sanchez trying to tell you GGG lost but you just don't want to listen. GGG lost LMAO

Comment

Very disappointed in Abel saying these things.
        I'm sure Gennady would be very hurt from his comments and remarks.
        I feel GGG might need to look for a whole new family to get him back to the top.

Comment

He didn't stand and trade because those pitty pat punches were hurting

Comment

This is fuking gold!

Sanchez just exposed his own prized pupil as a fraud!

Ggg said if Canelo stands in front of him then he’s gonna get knocked out and so did everyone who was either a ggg fan or who picked ggg to win again!

Sour patch haters, Canelo won 7-5 or 8-4, he operated with complete brutality
            !

Hitting Golovkin with nearly every punch besides the uppercut at near will!

What’s up with these people quoting CompuBox? I thought that was exposed as being hilariously flawed and inefficient, using two senior citizens to clock punches that can happen in a millisecond from behind the ropes, below the ring!

Do they even use slow mo?

Get over it, Sanchez said Ggg got styled on, Mexican style by the real Mexican!

Lmao

Comment

Honestly what was Sanchez supposed to say? GGG running out the ring and refusing to answer questions, made excuses after the first fight for looking bad said Canelo ran and wouldn't fight Mexican Style. After all that talk which GGG started from the first interview from Max with excuses second fight he didn't do what Sanchez wanted got punked Mexican Style and ran from Max asking him this question? Refused to answer questions about why he wouldn't fight Mexican Style from the media when he was done sulking in the locker room. His actions LEFT Sanchez on a island facing these questions why didn't GGG fight Mexican Style? Second fight no body punches? You guys said there would be nonstop body attack and you even predicted a knockout shot to the liver that you called the Ginger Snap yet GGG was scared to even attempt body shots again. If GGG mans up stays and faces the music from Max mans up and doesn't hide from a translator after the fight and answers the questions from the media none of this finger pointing after the fight is necessary. Sanchez refused to jump on that grenade and take blame for GGG not listening to his instructions or game plan.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-20-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

"Less Mexican meat, more Mexican style". I knew these words would come back to haunt Sanchez and Loeffler.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
                  Keep it 100, was the trainer suppose to cry robbery for a second time again? Even if Abel felt it was a draw i dont think he could bring himself to say it so might as well take the high road. After all that was said leading up to the fight, it was either win or lose.

no, if it's a robbery you call it a robbery. and you don't run out of the ring after you don't get the decision, either.

golovkin and sanchez both thought golovkin lost the fight. i'll take it a step further; they knew golovkin took his first beating. yeah, canelo took punsihment too and the fight was close, but golovkin took a beating.

Comment

i'll tell you why he didn't stand there and trade, or throw body shots; handspeed.

when you're in range and throwing power against a faster fighter you will get hit! those punches hurt! so golovkin got enough space to try and jab, or made enough space ot trya nd jab, which kept him off balance and didn't allow him to get goign tuntil canelo took a rest and slowed down.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      no, if it's a robbery you call it a robbery. and you don't run out of the ring after you don't get the decision, either.

golovkin and sanchez both thought golovkin lost the fight. i'll take it a step further; they knew golovkin took his first beating. yeah, canelo took punsihment too and the fight was close, but golovkin took a beating.
                      That's exactly why he bolted from the ring

"Ya'll dared that man to sit down fight you Mexican Style he did that and ya'll ran from it. No don't run for what asked for. I don't like a man ask for something and not do that. You let a lot of us down. After the fight he (Canelo) had a cut maybe from a headbutt but you got 2 black eyes you beat up it shows you not used to the Mexican Style for real for real" - Roy Jones

He ran out the ring because he knew he lost, his trainer knows he lost and he wanted no parts of Max asking him about getting beat up Mexican Style. Left his trainer to answer these questions and his trainer refused to look a fool and jump on that grenade.

Comment

Working...
                      X