Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will HBO or Top Rank counter on May 4th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez vs Pacquiao 5 will be huge no matter what date it is on.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      HBO can put JCC Jr vs GGG and/or Marquez vs Rios on May 4th and I know which one I'm buying

HBO just does everything better, Ring entrances, Michael Buffer, Commentary, Post fight interviews, pre and post fight analysis, etc

hbo can't put nothing together without bob arum. he aint putting chavez anywhere near ggg.

ggg is fighting march 30th anyway. and so is rios. so how is that gonna work?

Comment

HBO can put JCC Jr vs GGG and/or Marquez vs Rios on May 4th and I know which one I'm buying

HBO just does everything better, Ring entrances, Michael Buffer, Commentary, Post fight interviews, pre and post fight analysis, etc
        That card will be good!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
          Marquez vs Pacquiao 5 will be huge no matter what date it is on.
          True!! Let's put this fight against Floyd! I'm sure the Pac-JMM5 card will beat Floyd-Ghost!

Comment

i was starting to think i was the only one on here who thinks this i think hbo has a better presentation than showtime maybe its cause i just recently got showtime and im not used to it but i dont like the commentators on there as much only thing they have going for them to me is more fights and better fights

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              That's not wise at all.
              you are still slow in the head, may 4th doesnt belong to floyd, lol, anyone can put a fight on that date, lol,

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              True!!

!
              i would never buy a floyd caz i can stream it for free but if i were 2 pay for something on may 4th, lol, id pay 65 dollars to watch this on hbo in a heartbeat, 2 of the more beloved mexican fighters right now who are extremely exciting over a fight card with canelo vs trout and its bakkburner with floyd and guerrero, lol, i go with the truer mexican event

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                True!! Let's put this fight against Floyd! I'm sure the Pac-JMM5 card will beat Floyd-Ghost!
                JMM vs Manny 5 will be bigger than any fight Floyd can muster up. Because he isnt fight Canelo...it wont happen

Comment

I doubt it. That would be dumb as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    JMM vs Manny 5 will be bigger than any fight Floyd can muster up. Because he isnt fight Canelo...it wont happen
                    both the phillipino and the real mexican fanbase will definitely watch marquez over canelo, lol, now that hes become iconic figure in mexico
                    pac vs marquez 5 wins a big event match up, all of mexico will wanna see if marquez will do big damage again , they will glue their money on this event if marquez fights manny again

Comment

A better question would be, will they be foolish enough to go against an elctrifying performance being provided by "El Dinero De Vaca" ?

Comment

Working...
                      X