Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Wilder's Manager Called, Says Fury Trilogy is Likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they will do the rematch next.
    Wilder is likely done and could lose against a lot of guys. They won’t risk him taking more losses before they get that last payday.
    He was already alluding to some personal issues going on. I’m sure they will sell it as he wasn’t right mentally and will be better in a rematch.

Comment

• Hilarious mate, Fury whooped that ass
      Originally posted by Hammer4918 View Post
      I will only say this. Wilder took a direct strike in the back of the head. The blow was illegal and Wilder had no chance after that to recover from being concussed to that extent.

Comment

• T

The fight deserves so more than the ah ruiz rematch as Wilder was caught with an illegal shot to the back of the head he never recovered from where aj was caught with a perfectly legal shot.

Comment

• This has to be one of the most pathetic trilogies of all time at this point. First fight was a gift draw, second fight the guy that should have won the first time dished out an absolute beatdown and got the stoppage. They've fought 19 combined rounds and one guy won about 15 of them.

They're holding the division up and keeping the belt hostage with this bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            You knew he was going to want to run it back baby. Ain't no way Wilder was going out the way he did last night without seeking redemption.

He probably viewed the fight back on tv and wants an immediate rematch asap. He needs to hire an additional trainer and add a few more wrinkles to his game because the power is still there.

Also, he should insist on stringent drug testing this time too. Call VADA to sign Tyson Fury up.
            Wait you think Fury "may" have cheated?

Comment

• Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
              This has to be one of the most pathetic trilogies of all time at this point. First fight was a gift draw, second fight the guy that should have won the first time dished out an absolute beatdown and got the stoppage. They've fought 19 combined rounds and one guy won about 15 of them.

They're holding the division up and keeping the belt hostage with this bull****.
              Its only one belt bro, AJ has the rest of them lol Besides there's no telling if Hearn and Arum are gonna make the fight happen between Fury and AJ right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                The nail in wilders career coffin . Take the rematch and get whooped again or pass on the rematch and look like a biatch

41 fights against plasterers and painter decorators . First proven heavy in shape he faces beats the shid out of him

Hopefully this doesn’t happen to Dubrois but I feel that Joyce is gonna muller him
                Haha that's real and it's also funny lol With Wilder's personality he literally can't dodge the rematch because of how much sh** he talks. If he didn't have that "I'm the baddest man on the planet" demeanor 24/7 he might could get away with it to a degree. But he needs to switch trainers or add one and train like he's never trained before otherwise it'll be a repeat.

Comment

You knew he was going to want to run it back baby. Ain't no way Wilder was going out the way he did last night without seeking redemption.

He probably viewed the fight back on tv and wants an immediate rematch asap. He needs to hire an additional trainer and add a few more wrinkles to his game because the power is still there.

Also, he should insist on stringent drug testing this time too. Call VADA to sign Tyson Fury up.
                  Going out like what? In one piece? Breland saved Wilder from getting some permanent damage. Wilder was so messed up he couldn't give a sample to VADA in the hospital. His manager want him to take the rematch ASAP is because they want to cash out....if he doesn't fight, they don't get paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stev3 View Post
                    Going out like what? In one piece? Breland saved Wilder from getting some permanent damage. Wilder was so messed up he couldn't give a sample to VADA in the hospital. His manager want him to take the rematch ASAP is because they want to cash out....if he doesn't fight, they don't get paid.
                    Wilder shall be just fine. He just need to make a few minor adjustments that's all. He still has the punching power.

Personally, I would love to see Wilder implement the left hook more in his game plan against "The Gypsy King". That's a punch that I believe that Fury is more susceptible to.

I think Wilder's left hook is both underestimated and underutilized. Fury can easily see the right cross coming but the left is a lot shorter and more compact especially when fighting at close range.

Likewise, he needs to start implementing some roadwork in his training regiment as well. His conditioning tends to suffer as a result of it. It seems the more he moves and throws he tends to tire quickly.

Comment

Wilder shall be just fine. He just need to make a few minor adjustments that's all. He still has the punching power.

Personally, I would love to see Wilder implement the left hook more in his game plan against "The Gypsy King". That's a punch that I believe that Fury is more susceptible to.

I think Wilder's left hook is both underestimated and underutilized. Fury can easily see the right cross coming but the left is a lot shorter and more compact especially when fighting at close range.

Likewise, he needs to start implementing some roadwork in his training regiment as well. His conditioning tends to suffer as a result of it. It seems the more he moves and throws he tends to tire quickly.
                      Bomb Squad has always been Shet Squad...losing 15 rounds out of 17 in 2 fights and you say minor adjustments?? LMFAO! one trick pony going nowhere

Comment

Working...
                      X