Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner just embarrassed himself in this post fight interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner just embarrassed himself in this post fight interview.

Unprofessional and a sore loser. I guess Pacquiao hit him harder then we thought. Just because you from the “HOOD” doesn’t mean you have to act HOOD.

Absolutely *****ing delusional.

Comment

Showtime poll said 94% of ppl thought Pacquiao won. I feel bad though, I can’t tell if it’s delusion or CTE that makes him think he won.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
        Showtime poll said 94% of ppl thought Pacquiao won. I feel bad though, I can’t tell if it’s delusion or CTE that makes him think he won.
        Was there really 6% that mental that they thought Broner won?

Comment

I'm not sure he's capable of feeling embarrassed.

Comment

He's been much worse. And with AB, at least he does take his whoopin' in the ring. He hasn't ever shown quit and he's been in with top guys. That's about all the credit I give him.

Comment

This one is the real interview

Comment

Broner does not have the intelligence to be embarrassed. He is like a stupid nasty 10 year old in a grown man's body.

Comment

I thought Broner won 7 rounds. No sorry, I mean, I think Broner landed 7 punches the entire fight. The weird thing is, his corner seemed to think he was winning the rounds as well. Based on what? Nearly getting knocked the f out twice, getting dominated for 95% of the fight and looking out of his depth.

Comment

Nothing new from this disrespectful clown. He needs to be on psych meds.

Comment

Working...
                    X