No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Rocks, Dominates Adrien Broner For Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
    Broner needs to hang them up, hasnt got the heart for it any more. Very poor performance from him
    Where else is Broner gonna earn 6-7 digits for a half hour of work?

And make no mistake Broner is still getting 6 digits MINIMUM for maybe his next ten fights as long as he's beating the same caliber of guys he's beating while losing to the more quality guys as he also keeps doing.

He's been & is clearly a underachiever &/or lacking the heart or desire to achieve success on the highest level in boxing, but things aren't THAT bad at the level he's at & the money isn't close to drying up cuz he lost to a legend tonight.

But as to the result respect to Manny on the win & I'm looking forward to him fighting Spence, Thurman, Porter or f#ck it even Floyd next.

And damn this was the most predictable fight of the night & f#ck maybe of any fight scheduled this year thus far & I forget to use my 3x multiplier in the pick em game. Mfer!!!!

Comment

• Pac has slowed down a lot in his leg movement, there were many opportunities there for Broner, but it's Broner, he just shells up. Broner is officially the new stepping stone in PBC. Feed him to Garcia and Spence.

Comment

• Pac had AB doing the stanky leg more than a few times.

That boy thought he won the fight, too. Poor guy was hit too hard, too often.

Comment

• Broner should be done in the boxing business, but his personality will probably land him yet another high profile fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Easy for work for manny he still beats everyone at 149-147 not named Mikey garcia
            He knocks out Mikey. Mikey has absolutely nothing for Pacquiao even this version. The braver Mikey gets the more beating he ll take.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Seriously and his corner was like “ehhhh... i mean he didnt hit you that much..yeah..sure...you got that round but you need to punch next time..k?”

They didnt have the heart to tell him lol. It felt like Broner was in denial and he knew. It didnt even seem like he believed it and was just saying it.
              I was just about to say this. I blame his corner for lying to him. They made it sound like the trainers were no nonsense and should keep him in check. Instead they told him he was banking rounds easy. Not a good look.

Comment

• Move on from Floyd ... fight Thurman or Danny Garcia in July.
                Don't think the Spence-Garcia winner will be ready by then.

I think Pac can take Thurman ... and take his 0.
                Last edited by Strategic1; 01-20-2019, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Lol. I don't ever wanna hear about AB newest trainer being any good either. Yikes. What an embarrassment from corner. I knew broner would have this pathetic showing but that corner is pathetic as well lol

Comment

• Pacquiao still whoops most of these fake ass “champs”

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Cards were way too close, Pac is old and washed while Broner is just dog ****. AB needs to go back to his level fighting the Granados' of the world
                      Why you disrespecting Granados???
                      This clown Broner struggled against Granados and that fight could have gone either way.
                      Granados always comes to fight no matter what!
                      Don't you ever disrespect Granados like that!
                      You really owe Granados an apology for putting him on the same level as that piece of shet Broner,....

Comment

Working...
                      X