Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Luis Ortiz the greatest myth in boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    It's hi time his management start sending out contracts to other fighters.
    He can't always be at the receiving end all the time.
    Take the bull by horn or fvvk off.
    Sounds like ortiz should hire you cuz u know it all. The answers literally in front of you lol. Everyones duckin him, simple. As to your other post, the usual broken record. He has nothing, undercard fighter, bla bla, no english speaking bla bla. Didnt stop povetkin or takam or breazeale molina and szpilka and wach and tons of other guys from getting title shots, so common sense and consistency is obviously not your thing. Too much premium duck though, should sell it to gordon ramsays michelin star restaurants and make a fortune.

Comment

After all said and done.
      Tell me his achievements either as an amateur or a professional with this so called lots of skill and bla bla bla.
      You tell me what gerald washington or szpilka or arreola or molina had and ill wait. Or tell me how they didnt jump line and earn it. Amuse me. Ill wait. Ever heard of common sense or consistency? Or think before you open that rearhole you call a mouth? His amateur record is better than any of those guys for sure and so is his pro one. Fact. He destroyed jennings and had wilder almost dead, who else done that? You telling me ortiz is worse than those guys? Like way worse? Like he is crap to you? And whytes a boogeyman lmao. He just ducked ortiz after papa hearn said 'no more twitter, silly boy, chisora next and then either aj or more heleniuses and tanns'

Comment

• Anyway this 'he doesnt bring anything' talk is the same non productive rubbish ducking talk as always, fact is ortiz is top5 and i would rather watch him fight aj or rematch wilder than pitter pat fury or some can. Not like the division is on fire with elite guys. Prospects and contenders sure, but quality guys few and far in between. Imho if you think ortiz doesnt deserve a title shot compared to the endless nobodies who got a title shot before him, going by the same consistent agenda we have seen before, or as a hardcore fan you dont wanna see him against top 5 or top ten guys before he retires, something is wrong with you. And if you think he is overrated? Lmao something is seriously dead in your head. Im outta here cuz verbally spanking casuals and people who seem to know less about boxing than my 2 year old niece is way too easy on this forum.
        Last edited by JSN006; 01-10-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• His resume is definitely lacking and doesn't live up to the reputation he's earned by some as being ducked by everyone.

Yes he's all risk and no reward which is partially why his resume is lacking but he's also made some bad career choices too. He backed out of 2 fights with Ustinov which would of made him mandatory for the WBA when Fury vacated the belts. So he would of either fought Wlad for the vacant belt or Joshua for the vacant belt.

Then he of course signed with Haymon instead of Hearn killing any chance of the Joshua fight and does anyone think if he had signed with Hearn instead he wouldn't of gotten chances vs other Hearn heavies? I think had he signed with Hearn instead he would of gotten further high profile fights instead of being side lined fighting nobodies.

Comment

• He's a good fighter I feel, dangerous and one of the better HWs. I do feel like he has started to get a bit overrated on here though.

He probably hasn't got too long left and at present his resume is very thin.

Comment

what you like doesn't matter in making a fight.
              You are right about one thing at least. See, you are not such a mentally crippled monkey after all

Sadly, with guys like hearn around, fans have zero say anymore nowadays. Its not 50/50 fans/business today, its 100% money money money. We can thank floyd for that 'protect your 0 at all mfin cost' mentality too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
                His resume is definitely lacking and doesn't live up to the reputation he's earned by some as being ducked by everyone.

Yes he's all risk and no reward which is partially why his resume is lacking but he's also made some bad career choices too. He backed out of 2 fights with Ustinov which would of made him mandatory for the WBA when Fury vacated the belts. So he would of either fought Wlad for the vacant belt or Joshua for the vacant belt.

Then he of course signed with Haymon instead of Hearn killing any chance of the Joshua fight and does anyone think if he had signed with Hearn instead he wouldn't of gotten chances vs other Hearn heavies? I think had he signed with Hearn instead he would of gotten further high profile fights instead of being side lined fighting nobodies.
                He did sign with hearn, promised the aj fight and got fekked over.....

Comment

• Top level fights for ortiz

Wilder, joshua, fury, parker, whyte, miller, wladimir (rumor he may be back), povetkin, pulev.

Good stay busy and even hard fights with decent enough guys who are veterans or well experienced and can give him rounds and/or a 6'6+ bodytype with some movement and footwork

Helenius, dinitrenko, takam, ruiz, joyce, kownacki, chisora, spong, breazeale, ugonoh, charles martin, price, fedosov, kuzmin
                  Last edited by JSN006; 01-10-2019, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSN006 View Post
                    Sounds like ortiz should hire you cuz u know it all. The answers literally in front of you lol. Everyones duckin him, simple. As to your other post, the usual broken record. He has nothing, undercard fighter, bla bla, no english speaking bla bla. Didnt stop povetkin or takam or breazeale molina and szpilka and wach and tons of other guys from getting title shots, so common sense and consistency is obviously not your thing. Too much premium duck though, should sell it to gordon ramsays michelin star restaurants and make a fortune.
                    No ****ing way whyte won't take a fight with old man Ortiz if he can come up with $5mil.

What exactly is your challenge? Ortiz has got his title shot just like every other fighters you mentioned above and he got floored three times. There are some more deserving guys that are yet to get a title shot.

Ortiz is nothing but an undercard fighter. Let him join the queue and beat credible fighters to get another shot not guys ranked 100. It's pathetic.

Stop this your brainless arguments and fan boyish altitude. Use your head for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSN006 View Post
                      You tell me what gerald washington or szpilka or arreola or molina had and ill wait. Or tell me how they didnt jump line and earn it. Amuse me. Ill wait. Ever heard of common sense or consistency? Or think before you open that rearhole you call a mouth? His amateur record is better than any of those guys for sure and so is his pro one. Fact. He destroyed jennings and had wilder almost dead, who else done that? You telling me ortiz is worse than those guys? Like way worse? Like he is crap to you? And whytes a boogeyman lmao. He just ducked ortiz after papa hearn said 'no more twitter, silly boy, chisora next and then either aj or more heleniuses and tanns'
                      stop blabbing. tell me in plain words his achievements not all this rubbish, am not interested in all that.
                      To the best of my knowledge, he was still active when all the belts were vacant and had no champ.
                      Once again, tell me his achievements or get the fvvk off you dick sucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X