Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime SOG mauls Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing to do with prime! I think any version of SOG struggles with A a prime Kovalev who has KO power, underrated ring IQ, technical abilities and can box on an elite level!

Kov gives lots of fighters issues win or lose or draw with his power and ability to box!

Ward is talking more than usual and that's saying something even though he calls himself the Victor and this fight not being his toughest! Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Scary thinking that wasn't even prime Ward we saw out there and he still won, meanwhile Kovalev was at his absolute peak. Dude's been preparing to fight Ward for quite a while, Hopkins, Pascal x2, then Chilemba.

Ward? Didn't even prepare seriously, tuneups against Smith, Barrera, Brand, etc. after years of little to no activity. Ward haters couldn't stop talking about it. What does he do? He Krushes the King.

His very worst vs Kov's very best was still enough to pull off a W, he'll beat him even more convincingly in a rematch. Like Kov said about Pascal, there's nothing new he can learn or do in that amount of time that will change the outcome.
      What you smoking dude? Ward is not old, lol. He got worked over, out punched, and dropped. He offered everything he could and looked like schit. Time to lay off da kool aid because that schit has got you all twisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Scary thinking that wasn't even prime Ward we saw out there and he still won, meanwhile Kovalev was at his absolute peak. Dude's been preparing to fight Ward for quite a while, Hopkins, Pascal x2, then Chilemba.

Ward? Didn't even prepare seriously, tuneups against Smith, Barrera, Brand, etc. after years of little to no activity. Ward haters couldn't stop talking about it. What does he do? He Krushes the King.

His very worst vs Kov's very best was still enough to pull off a W, he'll beat him even more convincingly in a rematch. Like Kov said about Pascal, there's nothing new he can learn or do in that amount of time that will change the outcome.
        Agreed

Ward was rushed into this fight and took two fights to try and meet the November suspense; Which is fine, because he did it.

But just know that this wasn't the best Ward..

I think we'll see a better version of Ward his next outing... I feel bad for whomever is across from him

Comment

I'm sure Ward wins the rematch convincingly. He basically won 7 rounds to 3 after the KD. He outboxes Kov and thumps him up on the inside during the rematch.

Comment

aaww GAWWWD, that's not enough, why not claim ward is shot to **** instead

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              now he wasn't prime? it's like you guys are making excuses despite the fact that he actually won the fight.
              I'm starting to notice this. Even Ward's camp is talking silly after winning a high controversial decision.

I've accepted that Ward got the decision. I think he's going to find as many cracks as he can to avoid or delay a rematch. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Ward got the nod. We need to look forward to rematch.

Comment

Eight-year-old Andre Ward woulda gave Kovalev a fat lip and stole his lunch money. Man, Kovalev was lucky he never went to Andre's school. Prime Andre woulda hurt him bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                  I'm starting to notice this. Even Ward's camp is talking silly after winning a high controversial decision.

I've accepted that Ward got the decision. I think he's going to find as many cracks as he can to avoid or delay a rematch. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Ward got the nod. We need to look forward to rematch.
                  yeah, i agree with this, i'm still baffled with the official scorecards though, is weird than in a close fight all 3 judges have it exactly the same and in a very tight UD.

i still have it 115-112 for kovalev.

Comment

Is this a joke thread? I really hope it is...

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      Is this a joke thread? I really hope it is...
                      What a time to live in,they have excuses for a winner,so they probably dont belive that he won.

Comment

Working...
                      X