Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man!!! hopefully one day we get to see Canelo vs Spence in Texas...bomb fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man!!! hopefully one day we get to see Canelo vs Spence in Texas...bomb fight!

@ 155 who wins......let's say it takes place on Cinco de Mayo 2018 at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium....dream fight for me....I got Spence by MD....or Robbery in favor of Canelo....

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
    @ 155 who wins......let's say it takes place on Cinco de Mayo 2018 at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium....dream fight for me....I got Spence by MD....or Robbery in favor of Canelo....
    They are two of the best fighters in the world and I am a huge fan of both of them. I think it's an even fight if Spence grows into 154. I don't see why Canelo couldn't possibly win it without extra help from the judges. Canelo can box, punch in combination with speed, power and accuracy and throws vicious punches to the body. He has some of the same assets that Spence has.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      They are two of the best fighters in the world and I am a huge fan of both of them. I think it's an even fight if Spence grows into 154. I don't see why Canelo couldn't possibly win it without extra help from the judges. Canelo can box, punch in combination with speed, power and accuracy and throws vicious punches to the body. He has some of the same assets that Spence has.
      That's true.... it's a 50 50 fight if Spence develops as we expect

Comment

Would be great fight down the line..as of now Canelo beats Spence up

Comment

spence would destroy him.

Comment

That fight would be sick. Spence has a shot right now. If he develops how I think he will her would be favored to beat Canelo in the future.

Comment

Working...
            X