Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What past, and future, PBC fights would be/would've been HBO PPV fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What past, and future, PBC fights would be/would've been HBO PPV fights?

Crawford-Postol, GGG-Lemieux, and Cotto's next fight is considered PPV quality at HBO.

For those "fans" hoping for the failure of PBC I hope you have a boxing budget set aside. PBC has not stopped one fight from being made on HBO, has allowed their fighters on HBO, & hasn't affected HBO boxing one iota. But they're still charging PPV for fights that should be regular HBO boxing & they aren't willing to pay for good matchups like Loma-Walters. Keep rooting for the downfall of PBC. If it fails we've seen what HBO plans are for boxing fans. Fleece us
    Last edited by about.thousands; 04-28-2016, 07:17 PM.

you can't stop posting about GGG, don't you?

Comment

You know they'd put Thurman vs Porter on ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        Crawford-Postol, GGG-Lemieux, and Cotto's next fight is considered PPV quality at HBO.
        Well based on Crawford Postal I'd say Thurman Porter for sure...

That's it...PBC has no stars like GGG or Canelo or Kovalev...
        They have lots of really good fighters but no superstars yet. Spence,maybe Thurman, Garcia, could all become mega stars though someday..

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          Mares and LSC are the only ones I think would have been PPV. All others definitely headliners on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            you can't stop posting about GGG, don't you?
            This isn't about GGG. I mentioned his fight with Lemeiux wasn't PPV worthy. That's not my opinion. The fans spoke with their wallets

Comment

Working...
            X