No announcement yet.

What is the "minimum" number of girls you need have sex with before 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    How do you know what quality is if you haven't had quantity?
    If you enjoy yourself and the two of you love each other, isn't that quality enough?

If the first car you drive is a Vette, you don't have to drive a Prius to realize the Vette is a great car and fun to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      If you enjoy yourself and the two of you love each other, isn't that quality enough?

If the first car you drive is a Vette, you don't have to drive a Prius to realize the Vette is a great car and fun to drive.
      I agree with this. My girl has a perfect round booty, tight, super wet ***** and is hot in general, true arm candy. If she was the only girl I'd ever ****ed I'd know it was quality because I have sensory overload when we ****, which is over 20 times a week, that's after being together four years.

You don't need to **** 100 girls to know what quality is just like you don't need to be an art expert to know that La Pieta by michaelangelo is spectacular.

Comment

Who cares?, this is high school garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          I agree with this. My girl has a perfect round booty, tight, super wet ***** and is hot in general, true arm candy. If she was the only girl I'd ever ****ed I'd know it was quality because I have sensory overload when we ****, which is over 20 times a week, that's after being together four years.

You don't need to **** 100 girls to know what quality is just like you don't need to be an art expert to know that La Pieta by michaelangelo is spectacular.
          Where's Anorak?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Who cares?, this is high school garbage.
            Translation - Zero, well, one if you count the passed out girl I felt up

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Where's Anorak?
              Sorry, what professor?

Comment

62,356,243,112 and 1/2.

The 1/2 is for the mandatory midget sex every guy must have.

Comment

I'm 25. Funny u asked just the other day I was righting names down and couldn't remember pass 35. Being completely honest. Think that's about normal for a young guy who use to party and drink alot

Comment

does it include sex with females of other species?

btw, georges asked me to post this question.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Translation - Zero, well, one if you count the passed out girl I felt up
                      What kind of man is worried about how many girls he's bagged by 30?. That's insane. .

Comment

Working...
                      X