Kostya Tszyu: "Manny Pacquiao would beat Floyd Mayweather."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kostya Tszyu: "Manny Pacquiao would beat Floyd Mayweather."

KOSTYA TSZYU:
    It’s gonna be the biggest pay-per-view and it’s gonna be a great, great fight. So often I’m seeing who would win, sometimes I think Manny would win easy against Floyd, but the way Floyd fought against some of the big names, he still has a big chance because he’s never been knocked down still. He’s doing very good for himself. Right now he’s unbeatable and I would love to see that fight, definitely.

edit: mayweather has been knocked down a couple of times before but maybe for tszyu, a knockdown is something different.

full interview can be viewed at
    http://otrboxingradio.com/?p=3689your thoughts?

your thoughts?

Comment

Why do you haters continue to title the thread incorrectly, if it's in quotes, it has to be verbatim!..what tszyu basically said is he thinks it's a pick em fight that he'd like to see!..
      Of course you will take from it what you want,...smh

Edit:lol @ knocked down a couple times before, if you say so my friend, just let me know when he's napping on the canvas like your hero!
      Last edited by INCOGNIT0; 04-05-2014, 10:32 AM.

Comment

That now makes 3 pro fighter who pick Manny to win..........versus the hundreds of pro fighter, trainers and insiders who pick Floyd lol. We'll work harder to get this fight done once Floyd dances on Chino and Manny KO's Bradley. The fans want it, I'll try and convince Floyd to get over his personal issues and focus on the business potential this fight would bring.

Comment

Originally posted by INCOGNIT0 View Post
          Why do you haters continue to title the thread incorrectly, if it's in quotes, it has to be verbatim!..what tszyu basically said is he thinks it's a pick em fight that he'd like to see!..
          Of course you will take from it what you want,...smh

Edit:lol @ knocked down a couple times before, if you say so my friend, just let me know when he's napping on the canvas like your hero!
          Floyd's glove tapping the canvas is a moral victory for them, let them have it.

Comment

Nah, the moral victory for me was when Shane had him doing the electric slide. That's when we all knew he wasn't a punch trade kind of guy and he absolutely has to 110% stick to his game plan. The minute he doesn't ANYBODY can beat him.

Hence the fact that every single time he goes into his defensive shell he literally looks like he is fighting for his life. Literally. Because he 110% has to make sure he doesn't get caught, he won't be able to handle it.

Knowing that, is a moral victory.

#TakeCare

Comment

Says someone who ducked Floyd. lol

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Nah, the moral victory for me was when Shane had him doing the electric slide. That's when we all knew he wasn't a punch trade kind of guy and he absolutely has to 110% stick to his game plan. The minute he doesn't ANYBODY can beat him.

Hence the fact that every single time he goes into his defensive shell he literally looks like he is fighting for his life. Literally. Because he 110% has to make sure he doesn't get caught, he won't be able to handle it.

Knowing that, is a moral victory.

#TakeCare
                Man, whatever it is that you need to tell yourself to cope, feel free lmfao. It's sad, but, whatever helps you sleep lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Eller B View Post
                  Man, whatever it is that you need to tell yourself to cope, feel free lmfao. It's sad, but, whatever helps you sleep lmao
                  Whatever helps me sleep, and whatever helps you sleep.......with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
                    Says someone who ducked Floyd. lol
                    This.....

Comment

Working...
                    X