Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian site used some BScene members comments on Kovalev in article

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd demand royalties for heisting my brand and using it to promote their site.

Comment

I always knew my expert opinion would find a larger audience beyond the simple confines of an internet forum ;-)

Jokes aside anyone could have said those comments they were hardly worth translating!

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Does anyone know what Sillakh had either said or done to piss Kovalev off so much BTW? Only thing I've kinda gathered is that Sillakh had earlier disrespected him in some way.

The only interview I saw with Sillakh was Sechbach and Sillakh seemed pretty chilled, just said it was just a job and they were both just professional athletes.
        I would like to know that too. I mean I don't mind fighters taunting their opponent after a knock down in the heat of the moment, but I think this was after the referee had already waved the fight off.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
          I always knew my expert opinion would find a larger audience beyond the simple confines of an internet forum ;-)

Jokes aside anyone could have said those comments they were hardly worth translating!
          It's also worth noting that the comments were translated horribly, at least mine was under the name RomanBlade86 which I accidentally logged into and that was my only post under that name.

Comment

Only in Soviet Russia, can journalists use NSB posts as quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post

in soviet russia, journalist quotes you!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                That and they mistranslated what the posters said in the first place to the point that it's really not what they said. At least that's the case with my one post under the name RomanBlade86 which was nowhere near what I said.

Comment

Man boxingscene rules the interwebs. I would be pretty damn flattered, even if it was bashing what I said lol.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Man boxingscene rules the interwebs. I would be pretty damn flattered, even if it was bashing what I said lol.
                      Dude, I got quoted under a different name (RomanBlade86) and at first I was a bit flattered but then realized they horribly misquoted what I said. Sort of defeats the purpose of my post.
                      Last edited by GhostBlade; 12-01-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X