Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many of y'all will call floyd a ducker if he doesn't fight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TU PADRE View Post
    NONE of those fights deserve ppv. This is Floyd's last big check unless there's a rematch. None of those guys bring anything to the table, not even fans
    LOL Mayweather could sell 500,000+ PPVs fighting anyone. Which is still big PPV numbers.

Comment

I think we'll see Broner vs winner of Garcia-Matty before Broner an Floyd. Floyd/Canelo could fight a p4p guy at a winnable time in his career (Martinez whos on the super decline but whoever beats him is going to get serious props). Then we could see Floyd vs Broner/winner of Danny-Matty in a retirement fight....

Quite the gauntlet.

Dont underestimate Floyd's love for money...s hit if he got more money hed throw this Canelo fight for an even bigger rematch. Lol

Comment

Floyd's not getting past canelo.

Comment

I would criticize Mayweather if he took Broner as an opponent.

Comment

Broner? In the should fight Floyd because he deserves a shot scale Broner is probably actually he's not even on the scale . I still cant get over the fact they have him in any p4p list that **** is beyond me.

Comment

I would have to see how things go. If Floyd will fight Canelo I can't see why he would duck Broner who is no where near as big a threat as Canelo. If Broner is in line to fight Floyd and they make Floyd a good offer I believe he would take the fight. If he refused to fight Broner and Broner was the #1 challenger and Floyd was made a good money offer then I guess he would be a ducker but I don't see that happening. I think Maidana will KO Broner if Broner fights him and that will be that.

Comment

how would he be a ducker for not fighting the unproven tag along that's on his nutsack all the time?

Comment

OP don't know **** about boxing. Broner's one of the easiest fights for Floyd.

Thurman/Matthysse/Lara/Bradley are the real matchups.

Comment

So this is a haters dream if he does not fight the winner of Garcia vs Mattysse then he's ducking if he fights them at 147lbs then he's fighting them in their first fight at 147 thus fighting smaller fighters again the guy can't win I am not a Floyd fan but come on I can see the hate threads now picking on the 140 pounder why won't he fight someone his own size I can't wait to read the BS

Comment

since he's getting up there in age, I don't mind if he ducks all the top fighters for the remainder of his career. He has proven himself long ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X