Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner 100% will beat the breaks off any welterweight not named Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd favor Keith Thurman over Broner anyday.

Not to mention Pacquiao, Bradley and Marquez.

Comment

After Murda Mook gets in that anus, there will be a line of dudes coming for seconds: matthysse, Thurman, Ortiz, etc.

I like Broner, but he needs to go back down to 135 or 140 and work his way up naturally to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
        Adrien Broner is the future of boxing. Haters need to recognize. Only one man can beat Adrien Broner. Floyd Mayweather and that is it. Matthysse gets beat, and Broner puts Maidana on worldstar.
        GEE he just barely got pass Paulie you must be one of his towel boys

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          You guys had the same feeling for Berto and now look at him.

He's Berto v2, deal with it
          I got that same feeling too bro. Except berto's best win was what, Collazo? Malignaggi > Collazo but yeah i got the same feeling.

Comment

"problems" for the problem

Pacquiao
            Marquez
            Bradley
            Thurman
            Guerrero

and yes.... BERTO! (possibly, i could see berto winning)

Comment

Bradley beats Broner, Devon probably does, Guerrero very well could... There are guys in that division quite capable of pulling off the victory. I'd love to see Broner vs. Thurman though, because that's an even and interesting fight in my opinion.

Comment

How can you talk so hard about a guy that went life and death with Paulie Malignaggi?

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
                  Adrien Broner is the future of boxing. Haters need to recognize. Only one man can beat Adrien Broner. Floyd Mayweather and that is it. Matthysse gets beat, and Broner puts Maidana on worldstar.
                  I agree but Thurman would give Broner hell. Give Adrien a 3-5 more years and he'll be P4P #1.

Comment

Broner couldnt even beat the brakes off of ponce de leon, malingaggi, or the guy he robbed on espn FNF lmao. Broner only beats the brakes off of midgets . Hypejobbbb

Comment

He didn't even beat the brakes of Paulie but he'll squash all other welterweights not named Floyd?

Wow.

Marquez whoops him, Pacquiao beats his ass, Matthysse crushes him, Bradley schools him.

Hell I'd even favour Thurman & Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X