Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Berto a tainted win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not surprised that I angered the Mexican flag toters with this thread, What I am surprised in, is the lack of intellectual representation. Here you go guys. Share this

Comment

• Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
      Im not surprised that I angered the Mexican flag toters with this thread, What I am surprised in, is the lack of intellectual representation. Here you go guys. Share this
      none is angry

there just pointing out your bias and your stupidity

Comment

Im not surprised that I angered the Mexican flag toters with this thread, What I am surprised in, is the lack of intellectual representation. Here you go guys. Share this
        what flag toters? people in here (regardless of ethnicity) are laughing at you for thinking his win over the drug cheat berto is "tainted". if you want to talk about tainted you can always bring up berto-ortiz, even though he lost who knows what kind of drugs he was on? possibly more steroids? oh well, berto got beat down like a dog by a former featherweight. if you want to believe it's tainted go right on ahead there champ if it makes you feel any better!

Comment

Does anyone else feel Guerreros win was tainted because the referee did a lousy job of stopping the illegal hits from the Ghost?

Now before the flag toters get all excited. I dont blame Guerrero for doing what he had to do to win. It is what it is.

Also it didnt help that Berto was doing a Floyd impersonation and not fighting his fight.

But lets face those knock downs were illegal and the fight was no "blow out win". It was close and the difference could have been allowing those illegal shots with out any warnings or even disqualification considering the damage that was done.

....oh and Im not Ghost hater or Berto lover..as a matter of fact this is a VERY unbiased opinion because I dont care too much for either fighter.
          Man, the Ghost busted dude up and I loved all the "illegal" hits. Berto was a cheater who thought he was going to beat up on the smaller guy but it didn't work out that way. I've seen plenty of illegal stuff or things that I thought were not fair occur during a match and no one said a word so I say let him express his desire to win by rabbit punching and bullying the opponent around. It's just the Ghost's desire and determination to win, nothing more.

Comment

• there just pointing out your bias and your stupidity

Comment

• Those 2 knock downs were bogus,it was a **** fight to be honest both looked horrible

Comment

• TS, this was simply an awful tread. The Ghost wasn't just holding & wrestling in there. The ref didn't break em up because the Ghost was working on the inside that's the key here.

Besides Berto started his career at middleweight. If Berto, the obviously bigger man allows a guy that had 1 fight at welterweight prior, coming off of a 1 layoff after jumping up from 135 beat him up on the inside, well maybe this isn't the sport he should be in.

Comment

• But to answer the thread question ..NO Guerrero won and Berto fought like a damn idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    Those 2 knock downs were bogus,it was a **** fight to be honest both looked horrible
                    One been exposed as how he really looks off the steroids. the other wanted to bring a prison beat down to a known cheat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Man, the Ghost busted dude up and I loved all the "illegal" hits. Berto was a cheater who thought he was going to beat up on the smaller guy but it didn't work out that way. I've seen plenty of illegal stuff or things that I thought were not fair occur during a match and no one said a word so I say let him express his desire to win by rabbit punching and bullying the opponent around. It's just the Ghost's desire and determination to win, nothing more.
                      I can respect that opinion.
                      [QUOTE=avangeline2;12885533]there just pointing out your bias and your stupidity[/QUOTE
                      Alt much?

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Those 2 knock downs were bogus,it was a **** fight to be honest both looked horrible
                      I agree about the knock downs but was still entertained. Not by the sweet science but by the train wreck.
                      Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      TS, this was simply an awful tread. The Ghost wasn't just holding & wrestling in there. The ref didn't break em up because the Ghost was working on the inside that's the key here.

Besides Berto started his career at middleweight. If Berto, the obviously bigger man allows a guy that had 1 fight at welterweight prior, coming off of a 1 layoff after jumping up from 135 beat him up on the inside, well maybe this isn't the sport he should be in.
                      All good points but a bit off from the the question asked. Maybe its awful because you didnt understand it? No sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                      X