No announcement yet.

Phone screen protector you recommend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone screen protector you recommend?

What screen protector do you guys recommend? I've had Power Support for past phones and loved the way you can't tell you even have anything on the screen.

My friends have the Zagg Invisible Shield and it looks crappy as hell! Literally looks like orange peel and feels rubbery.

One of my friends recommended Wrapsol or Clear-Coat.

What do y'all recommend? Any comments on any of these screen protectors?

Zagg Invisible Shield +1

Have zagg on my iphone and ipad3 and never had a problem with it .. Plus its the toughest cover on the market. After several drops of the both units, and no cracks .. I'm sold. Yeah, it does have texture, but after awhile its not a problem and barely noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Zagg Invisible Shield +1

Have zagg on my iphone and ipad3 and never had a problem with it .. Plus its the toughest cover on the market. After several drops of the both units, and no cracks .. I'm sold. Yeah, it does have texture, but after awhile its not a problem and barely noticeable.
      +2

best one out there and it's not even close....plus if you register your purchase online they give you a LIFE time warranty.....I've gotten mine replaced twice for free after pretty MEAN drops of my Galaxy S2 no straight dirt and rocks and all it got was a few small scratches.....

Comment

I have the Zagg InvisibleSHIELD HD on my S3 and I can't recommend this enough.

The clarity is so top notch you'd swear you don't have a screen protector on.

I had Best Buy install mine and had to go back after to ask them where the protector is.

I was told it was already on there and we kept going back and forth until they rolled out an infrared device which detected the protector.

I mean, Zagg brought new meaning to the word "invisible".

Comment

I tired this 6 months ago and it still looks like day 1...my screen is blackberry size...if yours is bigger it won't work.

Comment

Working...
          X