Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted To Fight Over Video: 'I Hate Margarito, Rios'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its hilarious how "Roach should just do his job and not talk" when Rios is not in anyway part of this fight yet he talks as much as anyone

Comment

• Anyway, we shouldn't be taking all this crap too seriously bc they are all just trying to get more PPV subscribers bc they know many boxing fans are boycotting this one. Why? because Margarito was caught fckg cheating with a life threatening stuff in his gloves, because Pac cherry picked this fight, because Margo is a bum when fighting with unloaded gloves, and because obviously he will get his a*s kicked next saturday. I don't want to mention the plaster vs. peds issue because there is no proof whatsoever but Pacs late performances and weight increases are certainly extremely suspicious. Still, its only unproven rumors and gossip so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxtec View Post
        Anyway, we shouldn't be taking all this crap too seriously bc they are all just trying to get more PPV subscribers bc they know many boxing fans are boycotting this one. Why? because Margarito was caught fckg cheating with a life threatening stuff in his gloves, because Pac cherry picked this fight, because Margo is a bum when fighting with unloaded gloves, and because obviously he will get his a*s kicked next saturday. I don't want to mention the plaster vs. peds issue because there is no proof whatsoever but Pacs late performances and weight increases are certainly extremely suspicious. Still, its only unproven rumors and gossip so far.
        i don't believe it's hype.

garcia, margaresto and riotard have nothing to gain other than to piss off roach. why you ask? if anything, garcia has ruined his image as a good guy who helps the community, margaresto has exposed himself as a low life who is totally capable and cupable of using plaster and lying about it, and riotard isn't doing his burgeoning career any favors by making fun of a person with a disability.

These guys just exposed major character flaws and the media/hbo is gonna pick up on it and milk it for all it's got to paint the entire margaresto team as heels.

Comment

• Sounds like Roach can dish it out but can't take it.

Comment

• Im so bias against the Margoresto. I was watching again his fights against Cotto, Cintron and Sergio Martinez and he looks so ****ng hard puncher. He looked like a real unstoppable warrior moving forward and pulverizing his opponents. He was really intimidating. LOL, we all though he was one of the most feared punchers in the game. What a looser, what a cheater, what a bum, what a disgrace, what a fake. He exposed himself at the SSM fight and did it again agains another bum with more class than him: Garcia. So I can consider myself a Margoresto hater, yes indeed. Im a hater of a scumbag that was caught cheating with plaster of paris and its still fckng fighting and getting a fckng payday for getting again his as* whooped. I hope this is his last fight.

Comment

• Didn't Brandon Rios star in the film Deliverance as a guitar playing ******? He surely looks like him.

Comment

• What is Roach going to do? Tell his mommy? Having Parkinson's
                is very unfortunate but Roach has been trashing Margarito and
                his camp for the whole time. Do he expect everyone to not talk
                **** back because he has Parkinsons? They just made fun of how
                he talks. Like someone making fun of someone else talking or
                acting. Would have been something different if they said the
                word "Parkinsons" or something in that nature. I am surprised
                on how Margarito has been handling himself in training camp.
                Basically not letting anything get to him especially the plaster
                wraps situation. I think it would have not bothered Roach prior
                but the fact that he said he has the worst training camp and
                people keep telling him how good Margarito looks in training
                is getting to him a lil. Sounds a lil like frustration. Either way,
                the fight is 2 days away so his day of reckoning can happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Sounds like Roach can dish it out but can't take it.
                  you serious grustler? roach kept his ***** boxing related. yeah, nobody knows 100% if marg was using plaster for all or most of his fights, but margs deserves it for actually attempting to use plaster inserts in his handwraps.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxtec View Post
                    Im so bias against the Margoresto. I was watching again his fights against Cotto, Cintron and Sergio Martinez and he looks so ****ng hard puncher. He looked like a real unstoppable warrior moving forward and pulverizing his opponents. He was really intimidating. LOL, we all though he was one of the most feared punchers in the game. What a looser, what a cheater, what a bum, what a disgrace, what a fake. He exposed himself at the SSM fight and did it again agains another bum with more class than him: Garcia. So I can consider myself a Margoresto hater, yes indeed. Im a hater of a scumbag that was caught cheating with plaster of paris and its still fckng fighting and getting a fckng payday for getting again his as* whooped. I hope this is his last fight.
                    Only in America.

Comment

• Garcia is just ****ing bull****, he actually claimed that he knows nothing about Roach parkinson issue and still can make fun of it on Roach. Bull**** alright. Just admit what you had done *******. Margarito is so so gonna get ****up on Nov13.

Comment

Working...
                      X