Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole: "Floyd is a SHORT-SIGHTED, SMALL-MINDED man and clearly JEALOUS of Pac"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    what the **** is acting"black" you racist asshat?
    You like some chicken feet now huh? No surprise there.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
      You like some chicken feet now huh? No surprise there.

i love chicken feet but i dont eat dog but i know alot of people who eat dog

Comment

Old news to me. Posted that **** yesterday in one of the threads.

Comment

Of course Floyd is jealous of Pac. Pac has what Floyd wants. FOTD award is what Floyd wanted, but didnt get, so hes got to trash Pac now!

Bruce lee wanted Stever Mcqueens fame and money, and Steve Mcqueen wanted Bruces ability. But only in this case Pac dont want nothing Floyd has got, apart from wanting a fight with him

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
            Some of What IOLE said is just WAY over the line and completely ludicrous.

IOLE is an awful journalist.

He is SO overly negative about boxing that I am baffled as to why he still covers the sport. Nobody wants him, yahoo should hire another guy

IOLE IS JUST BEING IOLE. That is, he has an agenda.

Iole was a pro-Mayweather journalist. But he decided to leave the May camp after the "Vacation" issue. Now he is out there to rip Mayweather.

Iole rarely is a good journalist. He always has his agenda. Before it was an irrational, "Mayweather can't do no wrong" agenda. Now, he dislikes Floyd, so he rips him.

Iole we fans know your ****. Why Yahoo pays this clown for this kind of buffoonery is a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              I don't think it is that deep, I can see why he says certain parts of that and he certainly has yes men but Floyd has done **** like this for a long ass time and it has worked.

I certainly don't think it is short sighted since it shows Manny is still the plan (to me it shows that anyways) and having a plan that is basically a year out is not short sighted in boxing.
              Plan??? What plan??? Dude you are just as short-sighted as all the other *****-****'s!!!

Comment

Working...
              X