No announcement yet.

TERI HATCHER Is So Sexy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
    Agreed. However, I find it very offensive that the TS chose that certain vid as an implied reason why he finds Teri Hatcher to be hot, considering she has tons of images/vids oozing with hotness, without being racial.

I pity the TS for taking extra effort just to piss off Filipinos, it gives me the impression that they really did a number on him.
    It's pretty obvious the TS has issues with Pinoys.

Threads like this one is to be expected.

Comment

Agreed. However, I find it very offensive that the TS chose that certain vid as an implied reason why he finds Teri Hatcher to be hot, considering she has tons of images/vids oozing with hotness, without being racial.

I pity the TS for taking extra effort just to piss off Filipinos, it gives me the impression that they really did a number on him.
      It's obviously a bait thread. This guy justs wants to piss off Filipinos and he picked the right clip, lol.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the TS isn't even attracted to Teri Hatcher or women in general.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        It's obviously a bait thread. This guy justs wants to piss off Filipinos and he picked the right clip, lol.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the TS isn't even attracted to Teri Hatcher or women in general.
        Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        It's pretty obvious the TS has issues with Pinoys.

Threads like this one is to be expected.
        LOL, actually i'm more pissed 'cause i clicked it thinking i'd see wank-worthy pics/clips, but considering what blade says about the TS, it makes sense that we're not seeing *******.
        Last edited by Akinapepemo; 08-10-2010, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Hahahahahahha

Comment

LOL, actually i'm more pissed 'cause i clicked it thinking i'd see wank-worthy pics/clips, but considering what blade says about the TS, it makes sense that we're not seeing *******.
            LOL. Yeah, Teri Hatcher is wank-worthy milf for sure. Still a dime piece after all these years.

Comment

Lol...................

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post

Sexy AND smart....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X