No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero.. The next big thing??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwin Valero.. The next big thing??

So this past weekend I watched Edwin Valero beat Demarco..
    I can honestly say he is an exciting fighter and I give him a lot of credit because he had a nasty gash on his head and managed to beat DeMarco..
    The rounds I enjoyed the most were 7 and 8 as he threw multiple combinations and is a very awkward fighter somewhat like an early version of Manny Pacquia.. Even though he was mentioned to have power but Demarco took his punches very well.
    If Valero had a little better defense, head movement then I think he will definitely be a very exciting fighter for years to come. Throwing him in to a fight with Bradley will not be good, he needs to be built up first..
    I say taking on the Baby Bull Juan Diaz and maybe two other great fighters after that, then he will definitely be ready for world class opposition. Other than that he is an exciting fighter to watch..
    I will definitely be watching his future fights!!

Valero the next big thing? He's beyond that! Valero is larger than life.

Comment

I'm changing my religion to Valeroism.

Comment

he's already got his own television commercials!!

Comment

He'll soon have more followers than Jesus Christ, me, i like the guy but i think i'll worship his sexy fukin wife instead.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
            I'm changing my religion to Valeroism.
            May the power of Valero be with you!

Comment

I don't think theres any doubt about it.

Valero is gonna be bigger than Tyson.

Comment

Valero is a game changer of epic magnitude. He will smash the genre of the old fighter and usher in a new era in boxing.

A pure era.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
                  Valero is a game changer of epic magnitude. He will smash the genre of the old fighter and usher in a new era in boxing.

A pure era.
                  A purity era? Can there really be such a thing? Will we get to witness this great evolvement??

Comment

Originally posted by .:NL:. View Post
                    A purity era? Can there really be such a thing? Will we get to witness this great evolvement??
                    I do believe so because Valero stands for everything that is fresh, creative and free.

Comment

Working...
                    X