No announcement yet.

New hillbillypimp hl!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New hillbillypimp hl!

since im on the ignore list for some reason id like to offer a response without being censored by children who cant cope with a response

your weak , your boring , you have no intelligence , you are hiding behind your immaturity , you cant deal with real life , you get embarassed in any public conversation , you have never had sex , you wank 7 times a day watching **** including she'male stuff, you live with mummy and daddy ,you regularly try to make friends with distant people on myspace, you suck your own dick and you basically offer and contribute fuk all to the human race

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
    since im on the ignore list for some reason id like to offer a response without being censored by children who cant cope with a response

your weak , your boring , you have no intelligence , you are hiding behind your immaturity , you cant deal with real life , you get embarassed in any public conversation , you have never had sex , you wank 7 times a day watching **** including she'male stuff, you live with mummy and daddy ,you regularly try to make friends with distant people on myspace, you suck your own dick and you basically offer and contribute fuk all to the human race
    cos we forgot ur stuck up ur own arse snobby **** so what do you care if ur so much better with ur perfect life and whatever s what i aint great at english wooooo big deal like its the end of the world but mate have u heard ur self really ur taking all this **** as serious as if i bust into ur house and pissed on ur mum get a grip its the internet but i forgot thats ur life when ur not at work init i bet u look down ur nose at everyone thats not as well off as you ****in stuck up **** go back to esb and ride the z train

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
      cos we forgot ur stuck up ur own arse snobby **** so what do you care if ur so much better with ur perfect life and whatever s what i aint great at english wooooo big deal like its the end of the world but mate have u heard ur self really ur taking all this **** as serious as if i bust into ur house and pissed on ur mum get a grip its the internet but i forgot thats ur life when ur not at work init i bet u look down ur nose at everyone thats not as well off as you ****in stuck up **** go back to esb and ride the z train
      no point suggesting a battle cause you cant help yourself editing and changing peoples words before you express them elsewhere

your a prick and cant even make yourself properly understood .

where are you getting this snob stuff ??? just because i can spell doesn't make a snob you brain dead litle ****

Comment

CLASH is JOSEPH FRITZL prison bit.ch!
        hahahahaha

Joseph will give you same treatment like he gave his son CHARWY ZELENOFF!

CLASH or CASUALT what ever you are bitc.h!

Comment

That last bit I have to give props to if zI could do that you fools would never hear from me again

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
            no point suggesting a battle cause you cant help yourself editing and changing peoples words before you express them elsewhere

your a prick and cant even make yourself properly understood .

where are you getting this snob stuff ??? just because i can spell doesn't make a snob you brain dead litle ****
            ive said many a time in **** at english or u blind or sumthinganyway im not wating my time talking to a 2faced **** like you so either ignore me or argue with ya self cos i cant be arsed with u

Comment

CLASH is CASUALT on ESB!

Comment

Originally posted by katsidismichael View Post
                CLASH is CASUALT on ESB!
                katsidismichael Is on the child molester register

big wowee you dumb ****

Comment

Clash=prison bit.ch!

Comment

Originally posted by katsidismichael View Post
                    CLASH is CASUALT on ESB!