Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn: We've Made A HUGE Offer To Deontay Wilder For A Fight With Dillan Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

Dillian Whyte is going in on Wilder on social media. Its reported Hearn has offered Wilder 4 million for that fight. 4 million would be he highest payday yet and he wont get that much for anyone else other than Joshua but Wilder has stayed quiet and not responded.

Could this be Wilder's BIG announcement he is due to make?. All other Title holders have mando's and fights lined up so I'd like this fight. Way better than Stiverne rematch plus the lead up will be insane.
    So long as its in the US, and it's a FOX card, I think this could be in the cards. If its some British BS on Sky Sports, I'd tell Wilder to hard pass..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      I would say Whyte is the exact same guy Wilder has been fighting, if those guys were terrible so is Whyte. there is nothing that distinguishes him as better than an average opponent of Wilder's run.

I not that Whyte would lose to all these guys but Washington, Duahupus, Szpilka or Molina would be tough nights at the office and he would catch some L's.

I like Wilder but if people are going to dog all those guys don't call Whyte different, because that is what dudes will be saying after the fight anyways or even once it gets made.
      Whyte is precisely on the level of Washington, Duhaupas, etc. He's nothing special. Please..

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Wilder is already a WINNER:

Wilder and Porky pig

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Thats crazy brother. Don't get me wrong I favor Wilder in the fight, but Wilder gots a high risk, high reward type of style & is maybe the most mainstream boxer with the worst boxing skill around today. He's HIGHLY beatable. And I'd bet everything I own ($72 dollars & 13 sweaters) that Wilder has some L's on his record to some rather average guys or non-exceptional guys maybe I should say instead, imo, like Whyte. when its all said & done with his career. Wilder isn't THAT good.
          Wilder might have that kind of style but Whyte is not a guy taking advantage of it at this point. Whyte is the level of guy Wilder has feasted on, so why would you think he stand anything like a chance right now?

Wilder might lose to guys like that later on after he gets knocked out once or twice by real quality, when his confidence is shaken and his athletic ability really fades. Right now, he has no chance he will get roasted it is just a matter of it that is a high heat quick roast, or slow and low to let the meat fall off the bone.

Comment

I like this fight for Wilder.

Whyte took Joshua into round 7. What better way for Wilder to showcase his abilities than to finish off Whyte in just a few rounds?

Wilder's plan should be to bomb Whyte out in 4 or less, as it would lead to even higher fan demand for a showdown with Joshua.

At this rate the PPV for Joshua - Wilder could go through the roof.

Comment

I don't mind the fight, especially the build up would be great but i don't think Whyte is that good.

Chisora is about 5 years past his best and arguably beat Whyte. Plus if Chisora can have Whyte on queer street several times, i'm sure Wilder can flatten him. Whyte can crack a bit too though so who knows.

Considering i don't believe Whyte beat Chisora, pretty much every win he has were against awful opponents. Then again, so were pretty much all of Wilder's.

Comment

Eddie Hearn: "We've made a huge offer to Wilder..."

This is beginning to qualify as ducking.

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Before I say one boxer is ducking another boxer I want to know if there was a real money offer to fight and for how much money. If Garcia is offered a fair amount of money to fight for the title and he turns it down only to fight another boxer for less money and no title I would say he is avoiding Spence.

Comment

Wilder should take this fight.

Comment

Is this guy even worth fighting outside of a check?

Comment

Man Whyte just got a gift against an old Chisora. These Brits have an inflated sense of self currently.

Comment

Working...
                      X