No announcement yet.

WTF did i just watch?????????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
    This is crazy, Weeks has always (at least in my opinion ) been fair with "most " of his calls but this has some shade of controversy no doubt.
    Maybe it was obvious to him kov was looking for a way out.

Comment

I hate people who say "but he was fading and going to lose anyway"...how the **** would you know that? A count at least...wtf...it's like that guy in my signature said...they're not giving fighters nowadays to make epic comebacks

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Referee robbed ward, kovalev and the fans.
        I dont like ward but he deserves an unquestionable win, he worked his butt for it, performed well and delivered. Not 100%, but it looked like the fight was really going his way when it was stopped, but let's not stick to theories and what will be and what could've been, instead let's see it, let them fight.

Kovalev was also robbed of a comeback, yes it's likely he's tired and was hurt but we said the same to all the great comebacks that ever happened. not 100% but has a chance.

Fans from both sides now dealing with nonsense debates.
        A clean win is acceptable even to the highest nhugger in the planet, one he cant debate about and the referee took that away.
        The entire thing was a fix, phuking pathetic. So tired of this schit, cheating people out of careers. Anyone else would have been dq'd for those hedbutting, clinching, and low blow shot tactics. No recovery time, no standing eight count and no point deductions..WHAT A PHUKING JOKE!

Comment

the worst card i ve seen in a long time. To think people are celebrating Striker of Genitals like he did a good thing smh

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              The entire thing was a fix, phuking pathetic. So tired of this schit, cheating people out of careers. Anyone else would have been dq'd for those hedbutting, clinching, and low blow shot tactics. No recovery time, no standing eight count and no point deductions..WHAT A PHUKING JOKE!

Wring out your tampon and reuse it.

Comment

After talking like a killer and promising to end careers, Kovalev QUIT. Maybe the final "low" blow was a FUCK YOU farewell present.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  the worst card i ve seen in a long time. To think people are celebrating Striker of Genitals like he did a good thing smh
                  LOL, SOG = Andre "Striker Of Genitals" Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    What? He got hit ****ing low blows. Have you ever been punched in the nuts? So you saying Kov should just have sucked it up and stand up right? lol

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                      What? He got hit ****ing low blows. Have you ever been punched in the nuts? So you saying Kov should just have sucked it up and stand up right? lol
                      Stop being an emotional f@ggot just because you are mad at the outcome.

Weeks told both fighters punches there would be good. Kov was bent over from taking a borderline shot. He had been hurt from the right to the chin and the body punches right before. He was tired and wanted out and tried to get a dq win.

kov went out like a beyotch. You know this but it's nsb so you are pretending he got golota'ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X