Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really don't get United going for Rodriguez.. would just smack of our transfer policy over the past 4 years.. buying players without thinking how they will fit in

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    Been hearing PSG is gonna sign James Rodriguez.
    Didn't you say he was assured at United?
    And Morata to me is a small club player. Don't think he'd do well with United.
    Hasn't he only played for Madrid and Juventus? 60m seems a lot for a player who can't get into a first team but then you realize that front line is Bale/Ronaldo and Benzema.. Still not sure anyway

Really think Martial still needs to be given a proper chance through the middle.. he has the pace and ability to really scare PL sides

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Really don't get United going for Rodriguez.. would just smack of our transfer policy over the past 4 years.. buying players without thinking how they will fit in

Hasn't he only played for Madrid and Juventus? 60m seems a lot for a player who can't get into a first team but then you realize that front line is Bale/Ronaldo and Benzema.. Still not sure anyway

Really think Martial still needs to be given a proper chance through the middle.. he has the pace and ability to really scare PL sides
      60 m for a player who didn't score much in SerieA with a great team is too high a price tag. Here in the US they're saying the number is closer to 70m.

United needs goals. They're better of bringing Javier Hernandez back, than Morata

Comment

• Morata up front as the target man, with Martial in the side and Rashford about should be a recipe for creating goals.

They need a Scholes like player though. Herrera does decent defensively but isn't offensive enough. Mata needs to be sold or benched, he isn't versatile enough and his position is the most competitively fought after in that Utd side.

Morata and Rashford up front. Martial on the left, Mikhataryan on right, Pogba and Herrera in the middle. Shaw/Rojo LB, Bailly and Lindelof (pretty much a done deal apparently) in CB roles and Fosu-Mensah playing at RB with De Gea in goal.

I think that's a really good side.

Valencia option at RB/RM, Carrick/Fellaini/Rooney options in the middle (Not content with their quality IMO but Fellaini has a unique skillset in that team), Mata/Young option at LM and Shaw/Darmian options at LB/RB respectively.

I think Utd will look really strong next season. I still think they need a better RB. Fosu is good but young.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Morata up front as the target man, with Martial in the side and Rashford about should be a recipe for creating goals.

They need a Scholes like player though. Herrera does decent defensively but isn't offensive enough. Mata needs to be sold or benched, he isn't versatile enough and his position is the most competitively fought after in that Utd side.

Morata and Rashford up front. Martial on the left, Mikhataryan on right, Pogba and Herrera in the middle. Shaw/Rojo LB, Bailly and Lindelof (pretty much a done deal apparently) in CB roles and Fosu-Mensah playing at RB with De Gea in goal.

I think that's a really good side.

Valencia option at RB/RM, Carrick/Fellaini/Rooney options in the middle (Not content with their quality IMO but Fellaini has a unique skillset in that team), Mata/Young option at LM and Shaw/Darmian options at LB/RB respectively.

I think Utd will look really strong next season. I still think they need a better RB. Fosu is good but young.
          Do you even watch football?.

Valencia was the best right back in the league last year.

Comment

• Looks like Arsenal the feeder club is feeding Man City again,Looks like Sanchez deal is as good as done

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              Looks like Arsenal the feeder club is feeding Man City again,Looks like Sanchez deal is as good as done
              Said it for a long time, take Sanchez out of the Arsenal team and you've got a very average side. They'll be lucky to make top 8 next year in my honest opinion.

As for Pep, he's creating himself a problem here.. how's he going to keep all these big name players happy? Won't be long before a few of them throw a strop and he loses the dressing room. Zidane is a better manager also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                Said it for a long time, take Sanchez out of the Arsenal team and you've got a very average side. They'll be lucky to make top 8 next year in my honest opinion.

As for Pep, he's creating himself a problem here.. how's he going to keep all these big name players happy? Won't be long before a few of them throw a strop and he loses the dressing room. Zidane is a better manager also.
                That's true,sanches was there only world class player that made difference many times,now they will need to buy...
                Good news for Winger though,now he already has a excuse for when next season is a failure again,he will probably sign an extension for 5 more years

THat's Pep problem but i hear you,it's starting to look like a very formidable side though,all they need now is full backs and center backs,Otamendi is a disaster,Company is quality but you can't count on him because he's always injured

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Do you even watch football?.

Valencia was the best right back in the league last year.
                  He was class but his primary position is a RM. I was thinking of him in that role. He isn't getting any younger and that style of play is seriously demanding. He'll be #1 RB next season for Man Utd actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                    Said it for a long time, take Sanchez out of the Arsenal team and you've got a very average side. They'll be lucky to make top 8 next year in my honest opinion..
                    LOL mate very average side without sanchez? very average with you mean.. struggle to make top 6-7 most likely next season

Zidane is in my eyes the best player of all time.. look at trophies won and how he influenced the finals also.. its very hard to argue.. Sure people will say Pele etc (guys who they never eveb saw play) or the likes of ronaldhino who had 2 maybe 3 top seasons...

Now hes already destroyed pep as a manager 2 CL back to back.. something people thought not possible.. and the league in his first full season

Comment

• Speaking of scholes.. anyone saw the Carrick testimonial? his passing is still godly.. could have llayed a year or two more easily

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      60 m for a player who didn't score much in SerieA with a great team is too high a price tag. Here in the US they're saying the number is closer to 70m.

United needs goals. They're better of bringing Javier Hernandez back, than Morata
                      Idk will have to hear what betmen says as he watched him reguarly at Juve.. his record at madrid last season was 40app/20 goals.. which is average. Mourhino has worked with him before thiugh

Chicharito is very heavily overated and not much of a footballer tbh.. poor mans Michael Owen. At this point United obviously dont care about money and the market has gone crazy as it is

Comment

Working...
                      X