Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Co-Manager: Kovalev Needs to be Humbled on June 17th!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Seriously? C'mon bro, you don't mean that.
    dead serious. i dont like ward. i've always thought he was a dirty fighter and he just comes across as a real piece of shit. i honestly wouldn't care if he died in the ring or suffered very severe life-altering injuries.

Comment

[MENTION][/MENTION]So kovalev goes into the first fight as the champion with multiple belts,outclasses ward for the first half of the fight,drops him,out throws him,outlands him,and the majority of the boxing word sees him winning the fight,yet ward gets the decision? Sounds to me like ward is the one that needs to be humbled,since he's walking around with borrowed belts,acting like he put on a masterclass in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
        dead serious. i dont like ward. i've always thought he was a dirty fighter and he just comes across as a real piece of shit. i honestly wouldn't care if he died in the ring or suffered very severe life-altering injuries.
        Alright man. Have a good day.

Comment

Well we will find out soon. I want to see what Kovalev does differently.

Comment

How is Ward the Son of God and his body is covered in tats??? What religion is he following? Delusion?

Comment

... I don't like him either...

... but from this to "that" it's a long long way, kid... ffs...

Comment

Guys location is Boston and he's sounding off like a white supremacist.

Yep, the shoe fits.

Get hung pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Guys location is Boston and he's sounding off like a white supremacist.

Yep, the shoe fits.

Get hung pussy
                  im white and proud. get lynched you fucking crybaby nigger.

Comment

im white and proud. get lynched you fucking crybaby nigger.
                    Reported for racism.
                    Last edited by richardt; 06-09-2017, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Reported for racism!
                      i give zero fucks. also, i reported you for being a *****/snitch.

Comment

Working...
                      X