Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol, Donald Trump's statement on shutting down all Muslim immigration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest political troll ever. Every time Trump rattles his zipper, the media line up to give him some lip. My guess is he'll fade and drop out after he loses Iowa, much like he did last time after the birth certificate debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Greatest political troll ever. Every time Trump rattles his zipper, the media line up to give him some lip. My guess is he'll fade and drop out after he loses Iowa, much like he did last time after the birth certificate debacle.
      Interesting you say this because it seems like every Republican voter I know wants Trump to win.

Comment

Trump trolling hard.

Comment

The joke's on you pc liberal fools laughing. Thinking "Oh how could he think muzscum could ever do something to our country again that's so silly".

I see Trump has been talking to Geert Wilders.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Mexicans love him
            She was Colombian lol, if she was Mexican Trump would've thrown her off the front of the stage.

Comment

Well he has a point, why would muslims want to come to a land where freedom of speech is allowed surely they'd prefer oppression and they get that aplenty following their religion in the middle-east.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                The joke's on you pc liberal fools laughing. Thinking "Oh how could he think muzscum could ever do something to our country again that's so silly".

I see Trump has been talking to Geert Wilders.
                I struggle to understand why some people would want to go towards a religion where their punishment for apostasy is death, you essentially have NO choice on what you do with this religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  A lot of babble but still no answer ****.
                  He just owned you tbh, people sympathizing with Islam have little excuse.

If I was a Christian and I seen part of my members doing some of the things that these extreme muslims were doing I'd want to distance myself as far away as possible from it why don't muslims do that, oh that's right its because their family would likely disown them and try to 'honour' kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    He just owned you tbh, people sympathizing with Islam have little excuse.

If I was a Christian and I seen part of my members doing some of the things that these extreme muslims were doing I'd want to distance myself as far away as possible from it why don't muslims do that, oh that's right its because their family would likely disown them and try to 'honour' kill them.
                    So there is more than one member in the "idiot's club?" Oh cool....

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      So there is more than one member in the "idiot's club?" Oh cool....
                      There are loads of people who hold the same opinion, just like the political debates all go everyone's an idiot If you don't agree with them but you display absolutely no point to your arguments, NONE!

What's the punishment for apostasy?

Comment

Working...
                      X