No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Fury Rescheduled For 11/28 In Dusseldorf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    My theory is to throw off Tyson's momentum & confidence built after that painful to watch Wlad presser. I think Wlad loves control had no control of that presser & seemed like was was bout to cry & was rambling incoherently for like 10 minutes during this presser. I could see a strategic guy like Wlad doing something like this to kill Tyson's flow.
    Or maybe Wlad needed more preparation? Fury looked in pretty good shape at that presser, and maybe Klitschko had second thoughts about his training camp.

Either way the fight's happening and that is the most important part!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      Or maybe Wlad needed more preparation? Fury looked in pretty good shape at that presser, and maybe Klitschko had second thoughts about his training camp.

Either way the fight's happening and that is the most important part!
      I think that's the case

End of the day it's his titles on the line but it's still a d**k move

Going to be a good scrap if it comes off

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        This shameless faking of an injury is an insult to the fans. Wladimir should be ashamed of himself, he's cost people a lot of money.

Where's the MRI results Wlad?
        Didnt know there was a rule of posting MRI results. Grow up man, put yourself in the position of the latter. Wlads focusing isnt proving his injury to the ignorant, its defending his title.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Why would he fake an injury only to postpone the fight a month? A strategy to mess up the training camp of Fury? Its not like he's trying to get out of this fight....
          Right most people just have to cry wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
            Didnt know there was a rule of posting MRI results. Grow up man, put yourself in the position of the latter. Wlads focusing isnt proving his injury to the ignorant, its defending his title.
            His titles are as good as gone. Fury will bully him to the ropes with stiff jabs and uppercuts and drive vicious body shots and hooks to the head until Wlad loses conciousness and bounces around on the ropes, out on his feet. This is the beginning of a new era.

Comment

Why are Wlad fans suddenly acting all smug about this news? The fact remains that Wladimir has shamelessly faked an injury and cost a lot of fans, a lot of money, as well as using dirty tricks in an attempt to unsettle his opponent. It's hardly the actions of so called ambassador to the sport. He's as bad as David Haye.
              Maybe I missed it, does Wald have a history of faking injuries? People get hurt all the time in training camp, not to mention that Wald is now an older athlete. Why is it so hard to believe that he's telling the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                Maybe I missed it, does Wald have a history of faking injuries? People get hurt all the time in training camp, not to mention that Wald is now an older athlete. Why is it so hard to believe that he's telling the truth?
                yes he ducked chisora shamelessly pretending he was injured. later he slipped up and admitted that he couldn't fight him because he had another fight coming up aka too risky

Comment

yes he ducked chisora shamelessly pretending he was injured. later he slipped up and admitted that he couldn't fight him because he had another fight coming up aka too risky
                  Thanks for the info, is that why Chisora spit water in his face?.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    lol,,,and fought a much more dangerous opponent in haye instead. give it up dude. chisora wouldnt have seen the 7th round

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                      Thanks for the info, is that why Chisora spit water in his face?.
                      he spit water in his face becuz he knew he couldnt beat his old shot one armed bro let alone wlad. he should have taken it out on haye whom wlad fought instead but got his arse handed to him instead. chisora has always been a bum and it cracks me up how glorified he is with england fans. he has no big wins at all and failed every time he stepped up

Comment

Working...
                      X