No announcement yet.

Video: Roger Mayweather says "100 million dollars" will make the fight happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ GIB ME MUH MONEYZZZZ

lmao this just gets sadder and sadder. 100 million, they better feed Haiti or some African country with that money

what a bunch of jabrones

Comment

• LMAO @ Team Mayweather being scared CHIT-LESS of Manny Pacquiao.

Floyd couldn't KO Goyo Vargas at 130, yet he ko'd Ricky Hatton with one punch at 140. Floyd musta been on something (b-side meth) that night. LOL!

I like how Roger condescends to just about everyone when it comes to boxing conversations, yet refuses to analyze the styles of Manny's opponents at 147 in contrast to his opponents below 135.

The only legit guy that wasn't coming off a beating that Manny fought above 147 was JOSHUA CLOTTEY. Pac didn't KO Clottey. Roger refuses to dig into his ignorant mind and think about things like that.

Regardless Team Mayweather is SHOOK to their CORE.

This coming from a Mayweather fan since 1997!

Comment

• I never thought I'd see the day where Floyd and his family would be exposed as COWARDS.

How many times is his daddy going to embarass the family name by CRYING "I don't want that man fighting my son"???

This is beyond EPIC FAILURE at this point.

Mayweather has once and for all been EXPOSED. SAD, SAD, SAD!

Comment

• There should be no Mayweather fan in EXISTENCE supporting Floyd Jr. right now. Not a one.

The only fans he should have are the ones that share his last name.

Mayweather has ducked Manny for the last 2 years and the excuses have run out.

We don't want to hear about no drug test, no a side meth, no 100 million guaruntee, none of that...

The bottom line is that Floyd Mayweather is afraid of losing to Manny Pacquiao. He's always been fearful of southpaws and for most of his career avoided them altogether (stevie johnston, casamayor, spadafora, pac).

He's only fought two of them in the last 14 years (and counting).

Pacquiao is the best southpaw to come around in a long time and "Money" Mayweather would rather GO BROKE than to fight Manny Pacquiao.

He's hoping one of Pac's opponents exposes something so that he can finally accept the fight.

Floyd is 100% EFFEMINATE MOIST PU$$Y!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
            There should be no Mayweather fan in EXISTENCE supporting Floyd Jr. right now. Not a one.

We don't want to hear about no drug test, no a side meth, no 100 million guaruntee, none of that...

The bottom line is that Floyd Mayweather is afraid of losing to Manny Pacquiao. He's always been fearful of southpaws and for most of his career avoided them altogether (stevie johnston, casamayor, spadafora, pac).

Pacquiao is the best southpaw to come around in a long time and "Money" Mayweather would rather GO BROKE than to fight Manny Pacquiao.

He's hoping one of Pac's opponents exposes something so that he can finally accept the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
              Elie: "What is it going to take to make it happen?"

Roger: "$100 million"

I can see many people giving this different interpretations...

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                exactly, so why don't you people understand how pathetic each side is- you're the same fukn people.

totally making up shi t and believing what YOU want to believe.

it's sad.

how bout everyone smarten up and don't believe any of this shi t. and while you're at it, quit trying to act like you know xactly how the negotiations went down because there was an espn article or bs article. and quit quoting floyd, roger, or bob and actinig like its actually proof of something.

not necessarily directed at you sotg, but everyone blindly following each side is just fukn moronic. and noone on these boards knows what went down in negotiations.

who the fuk cares if floyd asked for 100 milly? bottom line and fact is that neither side wants to make this fight because it hasn't been made despite all the dough out there, they're playing games, they're full of shi t, they're bad for boxing, they're a bunch of spoiled babies that think waaaay too much of themselves

(but ill be watching if they ever grow a couple pairs)
                I agree that we all indulge a little too much in so called "facts". I just think some things are transparent. When itcomes to matters of money we're all in the dark. And I always see both sides as responsible.

Comment

There should be no Mayweather fan in EXISTENCE supporting Floyd Jr. right now. Not a one.

Mikee Im the one left then. The only people I dare to call pusse are fighters who quit because sweat is in their eye and dive out of rings. Also posters who call fighters ***** and wouldnt dare do it if they were within 50 feet of 'em. huh umm

Comment

You're a clown. Show me a post of yours screaming that he should fight Pac 2 years ago and I'll give your rant some validity. Until then, you're a flavor of the month type cat. Pac wasn't even on Mayweather's radar 2 years ago and you know it. Their first and only negotiation took place about 1 year ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by champ_kw View Post
                      You're a clown. Show me a post of yours screaming that he should fight Pac 2 years ago and I'll give your rant some validity. Until then, you're a flavor of the month type cat. Pac wasn't even on Mayweather's radar 2 years ago and you know it. Their first and only negotiation took place about 1 year ago.
                      It's 2011. The boxing world has been talking about these two since Manny moved up to welterweight to fight Oscar De La Hoya in 2008. Then it came to realization when Mayweather announced his comeback during the hype for Pacquiao-Hatton in May 2009.

Comment

Working...
                      X