No announcement yet.

Diane Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    but she a legit fitness model bruh she aint some hoe who got famous off instagram...
    I just think there is a serious a$$ before or after pic with this type of girl. Maybe she's legit perfect, but I feel like she's a surgeon's masterpiece like that Genisis Lopez chick who has literally transformed over the years & has for sure been carved into who she is today.

But fair play like I said I'm clearly being overly critical here. Cuz she's highly f#ckable, but I just find that type of girl like some sexy Frankenstein sh^t & I wonder how her actual body feels after all the work she's had done. Its amazing to look at. Like a mfer statue or something doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      I think I'm in love

Yeah, she's fine. Sexy little spinner.

Comment

Looks like like a lot of the girls in southern California tbh.

Comment

Dolly Castro. Look her up. thank me later
          I got KTFO by that dolly... I'm old and never saw nothing like that. She'd gimme a hard attack in person..

Thanks!!! Peace Hermano!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
            Looks like like a lot of the girls in southern California tbh.
            I need to go back to Cali...

Comment

Damn im going to rub one out really quick.

Comment

but she a legit fitness model bruh she aint some hoe who got famous off instagram...
                This the thickness i am talking about. My girl legit had a body like this in her early 20s by working her @ss off at the gym. I was in that cooch like everyday till i fu.cked it all up by getting her pregnant (twice). Every time i see her naked now my mind gets nostalgic and my body just goes through the motion. She is now lazy af, because i think she has come to that place where she is convinced she is not going to get back a body like that, now that she has stretch marks and all from her two pregnancies.

Comment

Are her **** real?!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I just think there is a serious a$$ before or after pic with this type of girl. Maybe she's legit perfect, but I feel like she's a surgeon's masterpiece like that Genisis Lopez chick who has literally transformed over the years & has for sure been carved into who she is today.

But fair play like I said I'm clearly being overly critical here. Cuz she's highly f#ckable, but I just find that type of girl like some sexy Frankenstein sh^t & I wonder how her actual body feels after all the work she's had done. Its amazing to look at. Like a mfer statue or something doe.
                    Never understood why these females called themselves fitness models, when they have tons of surgeries to get their bodies that they have. I guess it is females' logic like adding their heels length to their natural height and use it to judge men's height. I had a girl told me she was taller than me, because her 5 inch heels made her an inch taller than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      I think I'm in love

Hair not neatly brushed

Shoes do not match dress

Left knee has more creases than right knee.

2/10. WOULD NOT SMASH

Comment

Working...
                      X