Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor - LIVE Stream - London Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck New York.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Thanks. So what's the reason for Showtime blocked in the U.K.?
      I`m guessing because ITV has the rights and they don`t want UK fans watching Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I`m guessing because ITV has the rights and they don`t want UK fans watching Showtime.
        I see. So ITV literally has the broadcasting stream and Showtime is getting it from them. Whereas Showtime didn't outsource themselves there. Ideally it should be like regular news channels where they all have their own gear and satellites.

Comment

What's with the commentary?

They're saying watch this and that and discussing punches and there's nothing on screen for the viewers.

Comment

I've got it 38-38 going into the final round tonight. If Floyd pulls any sh^t using props or his entourage it's an automatic DQ. Any favouritism shown towards Floyd, playing music on cue during his promo etc, also loses him points.

Comment

They're saying watch this and that and discussing punches and there's nothing on screen for the viewers.
              Let's give ITV a chance. Besides Showtime fcked up last night. Let's see U.K. Production

Comment

Alright we are 70 minutes late after they said they'd be 60 minutes late. These mfers pressing their luck. This is a anticipated presser, but it is just a presser. Lets get this sh^t started.

At this rate the actual fight won't pop off til 3:30am the morning of Aug. 27.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Alright we are 70 minutes late after they said they'd be 60 minutes late. These mfers pressing their luck. This is a anticipated presser, but it is just a presser. Lets get this sh^t started.

At this rate the actual fight won't pop off til 3:30am the morning of Aug. 27.
                  That'd be early for us in the UK. Usually 4 or 5 am for American fights.

Comment

They obviously don't realise

Comment

Originally posted by Fionn View Post
                      I've got it 38-38 going into the final round tonight. If Floyd pulls any sh^t using props or his entourage it's an automatic DQ. Any favouritism shown towards Floyd, playing music on cue during his promo etc, also loses him points.
                      That's those A Side privelages.

Comment

Working...
                      X