True Detective Season 2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many ties to cut so soon.

Comment

is there any **** or fine ass just like season 1?

Comment

The credits music for this season SSSUUUUCCCKKKKSSSSS. Last season it was fucking ICONIC.

Comment

That was a lot of characters, backgrounds, and story to throw at you in a single episode. Definitely going to have to watch again.

I liked it. That song the woman sang in the bar was fantastic.

Comment

You don't **** with a kid's Lebrons.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              I liked the episode a lot... Even though all the cool scenes from the trailer like the ski mask and brass knuckles were all in this episode...

I wonder if they will flirt with the supernatural like they did last year, or if it's gonna be straight gritty crime drama
              No occult this year. The creator was planning on doing something occult with the U.S. transportation system, but he scraped it.

Comment

What do you guys think Rachel Mcadam's character was wanting to do to her boyfriend or have done to her? He seemed quite surprised and that caused whatever they were doing to stop, he then asked her if she had done it with many other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                  What do you guys think Rachel Mcadam's character was wanting to do to her boyfriend or have done to her? He seemed quite surprised and that caused whatever they were doing to stop, he then asked her if she had done it with many other guys.
                  Had to be ****. Not sure who was getting penetrated in this scenario, but considering he was trying to talk her back into it, I think it was her.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Had to be ****. Not sure who was getting penetrated in this scenario, but considering he was trying to talk her back into it, I think it was her.
                    Or being choked. She seems like the type of chick who likes it rough.

Comment

well its been 1 episode so far.....but vince vaghun is terrible,collin farrel is ok and rachel mcdams seems to have some potential but her father/sister angle is dreadful....cancel the rest of the season and start over lol

Comment

Working...
                      X