Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly Jacobs Would Beat Bernard Hopkins like Taylor did twice...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Taylor was different, he focused a lot on the jab. So much that his jab was like a power punch. And btw Taylor barely beat B-Hop, it's debatable.
    GGG has a better jab than Taylor. Thats pretty much a wrap for GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      You realize that Hopkins fought a totally green Glen Johnson who at this time hasnt even faced anybody ranked in the top 50 at middleweight?

Hopkins also drew with a bum called Segundo Mercado, thats an opponent in the Dominic Wade category.

I dont even wanna start about the weight bully thing, Bhop started his career at Lightheavy and lost his first fight and then he drained himself so he could fight much smaller men for as long as possible.
      Mention/Show what Bernard did to Mercado in their rematch. Post the video. Its real simple man.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
          Taylor could take a punch and was a legitimate world class fighter during his reign. Jacobs isn’t a world class fighter and doesn’t have a good chin, Taylor would KO Jacobs
          Lmfao! Have you ever seen Taylor fight? He was rocked all the time. I loved watching him fight but he was chinny as fawk

Comment

OP has a fantastic sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I would pick a prime Taylor to beat Jacobs. The Taylor who fought Hopkins was an excellent middleweight who could box and punch. He had a short prime and went down hill fast but the Taylor who fought Hopkins was better than Jacobs in my opinion.
              I totally agree with you
              Sad and way to short , but Taylor was exciting to watch

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                jacobs is the 2nd bests middleweight of all time according to my metrics. first is eric crumble
                the great Eric Crumble lost to Antwun Echols, who is apparently a quality Hopkins win, so Hopkins is TBE

Comment

Working...
                X