Clear All

just cause you think its boring doesnt mean everyone does

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Please define 'Boring' .
      Anyone who would beat his buttlover, or beat backneaio

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        what is there to like. it makes no sense. surely the whole reason of watching boxing is to be entertained, so why would you support fighters who dont provide this? Or is there another reason why people passionately defend fighters that are boring? For those who are massive fans of safety first, negative fighters, please tell us why that is....
        Why do people support bumbeaters?

Comment

Interesting that the same people who bashed Wladimir Klitschko for being "boring" praise Andre Ward for his clinching, holding, head butting, grappling and clamping style.

At least Wlad scored lots of exciting KOs - he wasn't feather-fisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
            Interesting that the same people who bashed Wladimir Klitschko for being "boring" praise Andre Ward for his clinching, holding, head butting, grappling and clamping style.

Lol, you're so dumb it's sad

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              I've gotten accused of racial biased when rooting for or criticizing certain boxers.

I'm a fan of styles. Not race. You can be half human/half donkey. If you provide an entertaining fighting style I'll root for you.

My favorite fighters of all time are:

Tyson
              Holyfield
              Pryor
              Duran
              Pacquiao
              Juan Manuel Marquez
              Cotto
              Gatti
              Johnny Tapia
              SRR

It doesnt get any more diverse than that.
              Good post. Agreed 100%. This is entertainment after all and also a BLOOD sport. If you aren't willing to entertain the fans who made you rich, I won't support you. No matter "race", nationality, color, creed, whatever.

You knew what you were signing up for when you chose this profession. I'm not saying fighters should just brawl mindlessly face-first, I enjoy a lot of the technical aspects, but you gotta give the fans something exciting. "Boring" fighters have contributed to Boxing's decline, and MMA's rise, IMO.

Comment

What's boring for you, can the the funniest thing in the world for me. Your world is sooooo small, dude. I'm sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post

or maybe they did not want a guy with ko power to fight like a feather-fisted fighter

Comment

Originally posted by ƒearless View Post
                    Good post. Agreed 100%. This is entertainment after all and also a BLOOD sport. If you aren't willing to entertain the fans who made you rich, I won't support you. No matter "race", nationality, color, creed, whatever.

You knew what you were signing up for when you chose this profession. I'm not saying fighters should just brawl mindlessly face-first, I enjoy a lot of the technical aspects, but you gotta give the fans something exciting. "Boring" fighters have contributed to Boxing's decline, and MMA's rise, IMO.
                    but a lot of people think MMA is boring

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                      or maybe they did not want a guy with ko power to fight like a feather-fisted fighter
                      No. You know why, be honest now.

Always the same predictable posters, love Ward no matter what he does and hate Wlad, GGG, Kovalev, Calzaghe, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X