No announcement yet.

Interesting PED user list...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Hard to take the list seriously when front and center is Mayweather with "Banned IV" listed, even though it was completely legal under the rules of Nevada at the time. When the first thing you see it a giant lie, seems like a waste of time to even read the rest.
    this basically sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      I always thought I could see the cheaters with their build etc. Guys who were always super ripped with no body fat. Then you see all these slob heavyweights like Ortiz, Fury and Povetkin getting dinged for PEDs and now I don't know what to think LOL
      You can't judge fighters by appearance, James Toney used steroids for fock sake!

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        this basically sums it up
        Yup you can see the Stans cuz the Stans give themselves away....you right...........

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
          Yup you can see the Stans cuz the Stans give themselves away....you right...........
          And a Stan started this thread, how ironic....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            Who cares what the rules of Nevada were if he was contractually obligated to abide by USADA rules.
            Because he did abide by USADA rules. USADA rules say IV use must be for legitimate medical purposes. If you unexpectedly need an IV, there is a process you go through to prove to USADA that the IV was for legitimate medical purposes. Mayweather went through that process and USADA agreed it was for legitimate medical purposes. So no, it wasn't a "banned IV." IV was legal, Floyd & Manny voluntarily agreed to stricter regulations that required that IV only be used for medical reasons, and USADA confirmed it was used for medical reasons. Everything was done by the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              My buddies and I always wondered about Holyfield. The guy was always ripped to shreds. Huge neck and traps are also a giveaway.
              google evan fields m8...that was the name of the person living at an address that holyfield had and was busted for anabolic steroids...plus holyfield had a heart problem later into his career.
              Holyfield was shredded like a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                google evan fields m8...that was the name of the person living at an address that holyfield had and was busted for anabolic steroids...plus holyfield had a heart problem later into his career.
                Holyfield was shredded like a beast.
                Yeah, I heard about the alias thing. Not a very original choice, lol.

Comment

In America the standard is innocent until proven guilty. The ones who have actually failed tests probably belong on that list. The ones who have never failed a drug test should not be on the list if you go by innocent until proven guilty. As far as I know neither Mayweather or Pacquiao has ever failed a drug test so there is no proof, only speculation. Therefor I don't think they belong on that list. If your standard is they are guilty because I think they are guilty proof or no proof that is different.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    And a Stan started this thread, how ironic....LMMFAO!
                    And a Stan replied this reply, how ironic....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      Because he did abide by USADA rules. USADA rules say IV use must be for legitimate medical purposes. If you unexpectedly need an IV, there is a process you go through to prove to USADA that the IV was for legitimate medical purposes. Mayweather went through that process and USADA agreed it was for legitimate medical purposes. So no, it wasn't a "banned IV." IV was legal, Floyd & Manny voluntarily agreed to stricter regulations that required that IV only be used for medical reasons, and USADA confirmed it was used for medical reasons. Everything was done by the rules.
                      I bet you believe in Santa clause as well sucker

Comment

Working...
                      X