Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of these Bscene users is the toughest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    This thread didn't go as planned.

Or did it?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Little beener who you calling little though? Most of you foos are pacquiao size. Im 6’1 javier . Next time i see you posting up at the 110 freeway imma run over you. No btch i dont wanna buy any peanuts from you lol
      I’m sorry but why are you going around calling racist names when you wanted to get your lawyer sister in law to shut this site down for someone calling you yellow.

The post got deleted but don’t act like you didn’t cry like a straight up bltch

Comment

FinitoxDinamita - a self proclaimed retired Korean gangster who's still about that life, very successful businessman, very good looking, he's 'very' in every aspect of life in general, buries bodies

Darkseid - alpha male, tough as nails, if you have a girlfriend there's a 80% chance he has banged her and a 100% chance he's stalking her FB, has a booty you just want to slap

War Mikey - a former gang member, served time, undefended in street fights, now sitting on his ass, counting his money and laughing at us mortals, e-political activist, founder of the #mxtakeovermovement

LarryXXX - former gangsta and rapist, a living bscene legend, punks users, rappers and journalists who make fun of Floyd, banned from twitter for being about that life, an owner of a yellow Volkswagen beetle
        As I convicted felon... exonerated becuz I paid a few Jew lawyers...

Larry is Memphis, TN, all the dudes are rock solid.

I’m am captain James Tiberius Kirk...

They are all welcome on my ship..

You ****ed up my lil mind....

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
          why would I be jealous because you like the smell of my culo? You also eat dead cats.
          i've ate cat (gato) tacos and their delicious
          with green salsa.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            I’m sorry but why are you going around calling racist names when you wanted to get your lawyer sister in law to shut this site down for someone calling you yellow.

The post got deleted but don’t act like you didn’t cry like a straight up bltch

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              Larry because from your description he sounds like Adebisi from Oz

Comment

Jhonny... he’s got stab wounds, he’s been shot at, ktfout..

Jhonny is black... hung... and **** all day...

Comment

like i said, biggest poser on here. dude had such a melt down, now hes a badass calling people punk ass white boys and beeners

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Gimme some tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits

Comment

I’m looking at this list and wondering how righteous made the cut. War Mikey and finitox are probably the same person. Conclusion: OP is trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X