Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not cool man, not cool

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... heaving in mind that Wilder's daughter is very, very sick, it's so sad that her father is capable to voice such words...
      You and I know it's just ***** talk. Listen...people die as a result of this sport, and people are on here feigning disgust over this statement by Wilder. No one watches to see a man get crippled....but we love to see a man's face get hit so hard that he loses consciousness. Yet we know there is no guarantee that he wakes up. Just hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        Not cool man, not cool
        Oh, you're a Mayweather fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Accolade View Post
          I wonder if Joshua will have a seizure in the ring after Wilder hits him.
          It’s hysterical to witness the snowflake brigade come out in full force in this thread.

OMG THE OUTRAGE!! THE SHAME! THE....THE....

No wonder we can’t beat terrorism globally, we wilt at mere words. What a bunch of pampered litttle snowflakes

Comment

• I hate to say this but people like Wilder often end up badly? The guy has a child with challenges himself but still acts like a ******. Didn't that Gerald guy act like an idiot before things went horribly wrong for him?

Comment

• Classless comment considering how dangerous the sport is.

Comment

• Mayweather and Pacquiao fans talking shit

Comment

• Lol, i find all this whining hilarious. When Kovalev (who's actually killed someone in the ring) was saying **** like this, it was all cool and applauded. Please spare us the fake tears ppl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Accolade View Post

At 1:00. This is why I'm a fan of Deontay Wilder.
                    You really ike that low level stuff? Bring children into this is not cool at all. However, I do hope Wilder got thick skin cause he has a sick daughter. I wonder how he would respond if somebody brought up his daughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      You really ike that low level stuff? Bring children into this is not cool at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X