Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Golovkin Knows Pressure's On, Fierce Dog Waiting for Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something is missing in this guy’s act. I tend to like the fighter who wears the black hat, but for some reason or another, Charlo just really comes off as annoying

Comment

I hope you are joking bro��.. If not, how about we obey the Lord Jesus and live one another as He loves us?...

Comment

Not surprised at all the DUMB negative reaction Jermall Charlo is getting.
        Not surprised at all.

Same reaction metted out to : Jermell Charlo , Deontay Wilder, Adonis Stevenson, Sullivan Berrara, Marcus Browne, Robert Easter Jr. etc etc

Hmm...see the pattern.

Just get over yourselves already.

If your only support of a fighter, ANY fighter is AGENDA driven, get a life.

You have one set of rules for your favs and a different set for the ones you despise.

So easy and comical to see through your hypocrisy.

And you have the audacity to call yourself a boxing fan. More like an agenda driven fan.

Once again get over yourselves. These guys are not going any where.

Win, lose or draw they all have my respect. Could care less if you come from Katmandu , Matabeleland or Houston.

You are a fighter, you have my respect.

Comment

I’m a GGG fan but I have said it a 100x the Charlo brothers are going to rule boxing and soon.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Charlo's can fùck off and fight somebody with a pulse. This ain't the ghetto where you get free Obama phones, free rent, free food, free this and free that. You got to EARN THIS my man.

Two recognizable names in 26 fights and one is a crusty áss old dog from The Pretender (K9).

Look at who Floyd fought at 26 wins.
            1. Jesus Chavez
            2. Diego Corrales
            3. Emanuel Augustus
            4. Angel Manfredy
            5. Genaro Hernandez

Charlo needs to fight Andrade and quit dodging a real challenge. Get some real wins and make some dang noise. Until then, shut the fùck up.
            Boy y'all really hate that black guys win the most in boxing don't it

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman2000 View Post
              Hey boy u get nothing go back 2 there ghetto
              Boy y'all really hate black guys for dominating boxing don't it

Comment

Originally posted by Nick The Truth View Post
                Charlo fights one bum at middleweight and he is all the sudden more qualified than BJS? Hell no. It's the black ghetto boxing fan that needs a hope and unfortunately politics in boxing in the USA protects this demographic . Pathetic
                Man y'all really hate the fact black guys are the best boxers
                Hahaha

Comment

GGG best fighter in boxing past five years. The hate he generates from weak USA casual black fans just shows how dominant the eastern fighters have been. The USA urban fighters today duck and run from fighting the best, expecting to be compensated for fighting bums. It's the entitlement complex.
                  hahaha so sad black guys been winning so much y'all white guys done quit living in reality and starting to make **** up hahaha I love it keep on hating and karms gone keep on letting black guys win the big fights akways

Comment

That's exactly what he is going to do, fight no-hopers while waiting on GGG.

Comment

Exactly. The great black hope.pbc is all showcases
                      so the last 40 years didn't happen and black guys have not been dominating so all the fights the last 40 years have been fake haha ha you just be glad they invented steroids or it wouldn't be ant white champs at all

Comment

Working...
                      X