Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops Luke Keeler Twice, Stops Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops Luke Keeler Twice, Stops Him in Ninth

The highly-anticipated Miami Fight Night will feature undefeated middleweight star Demetrius Andrade (28-0, 17 KOs) defending his WBO World Middleweight championship against contender Luke Keeler (17-2-1, 5 KOs), the fighters took the stage to discuss their preparations and predictions heading into the fight.

In the co-main event, the grudge match between YouTube stars Jake “The Problem Child” Paul and “7-Figure Gibber” AnEsonGib will finally play out in the ring.

Tevin Farmer (30-4-1, 6 KOs) will look to defend his IBF world super featherweight title for the fifth time when he faces JoJo Diaz (30-1, 15 KOs).

And unified world super bantamweight champion Daniel Roman (27-2-1, 10 KOs) defends his titles against Murodjon Akhmadaliev (7-0, 6 KOs).

Other than the YouTube crap, I am really looking forward to this card. Full weekend of boxing and I love it

Comment

Looking forward to a good night of fights. Feel like Danny Roman is being underrated, should he really be the underdog? I guess we'll find out

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Other than the YouTube crap, I am really looking forward to this card. Full weekend of boxing and I love it
        Yeah man, me too. Other than the two we have in the pick em, I'm also interested in Sims-Angulo. I think Angulo has heavy hands and is a quality step up for Sims.

Comment

The boogeyman returns 😏

Comment

same matey, staying up for this & tuning off and going to bed after the Diaz fight which conveniently is before the boo boo v bum and youtubers

Comment

Gonna go out on a limb here and say Andrade/Keeler will be very competitive. I think Andrade is due for a stinker. Coming off a night where he boxed really well against Sulecki in front of a loud hometown crowd, now he gets a dude he never heard of in what will probably be a small, quiet crowd in Miami. Keeler has improved a lot over the last few years. I think we see something along the lines of Danny Garcia/Mauricio Herrera. Think Andrade may even get dropped, but I expect him to win on the cards, no matter how many rounds Keeler actually wins.

Also, if I were to ever bet on a fight being a draw, I'd do it on Farmer/Diaz. Excited to see if Murodjon is the real deal or if Roman is more than just a very good fighter.

Comment

Serrano, Otha Jones and Chechen Wolf not being shown? Damn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Serrano, Otha Jones and Chechen Wolf not being shown? Damn.....

Comment

So those guys they moved from bei g televised for not scoring knockouts in their last outings scored knockouts?

Comment

Working...
                    X