Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko's Trainer: Triple-G Fighting Rolls Was Ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do folks continue to litigate Golovkin's loss to Canelo? Hey GGG lost. History will record it as such. All the whining and moaning about it will not change a thing. There are more important things than the outcome of that particular fight.

More conspiracy theories have been spun about that fight and about Canelo's career than Alex Jones has spewed with his demented view of reality. The difference is that Jones knows he is lying and making money of his lies. Folks who post here believe their own half-baked conspiracy theories and don't make a single penny for their trouble. As the national conspiracy theorist in chief would say -- so sad!

Comment

[QUOTE=slimPickings;20019780]If Rolls was a STAY BUSY fight then GGG has made a career of STAY BUSY fights.
      For a highly regarded fighter his resume is nothing to write home about.[/QUOTES

I agree with you ( and most people ) about the rolls fight but his resume is nothing to write home about ? Maybe so ,but would it ,could it possibly be really ,that he wanted the fights but other top fighters didn’t want to fight him?
      Or did GGG duck all of the good fighters and that’s why his resume ( as you say )sucks?
      Why would he have nearly 400 amateur fights ,to go into the pro ranks to fights nobody’s?
      Let’s face it ,nobody on boxing scene has been anywhere close to fighting at any level ( wait for the wannabes ) in boxing and therefore do not know **** all about how the pro game works.
      I am a GGG fan but can’t stand the fact that he is fighting someone like rolls and even dervechenko or whatever his name is.
      He should be fighting Andrade and charlo.
      But he is also like nearly 8 yrs older than these guys .
      I don’t know about you but I know that I can’t do the same things I could 8 years ago physically wise ( again here come the wannabes ) and he still gives the Mexican warrior 2 of the closest fights he will ever have .

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
        And many if not most people saw Trout edge that fight.
        Many? Maybe..numbers wise. Most? Definitely not. Canelo out landed him in about half the rounds, landed power punches at a ridiculous rate while making him miss and got the knockdown. Can’t spew defense because that was all Canelo. Cant spew power punches because Canelo was the more effective and obviously the harder puncher. So if the difference only comes from jabs in the “trout” rounds while missing most of those... yeah. Close fight doesn't mean robbery nor does it mean it wasn’t clear.

A man can win 6 clear rounds and have knockdown and mathematically, unless theyre dropped, they’ve got it in the bag. Sure, it’ll look “close” but the winner would be clear.

Comment

GGG was all about fighting the best

Comment

Working...
          X