Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every country in the world has video games, only one has a mass shooter problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every country in the world has video games, only one has a mass shooter problem

Being a gamer myself I feel like I have to make a thread to shut down this Idiotic topic once and for all.

Japan is the country with the deepest video game history and culture. How many mass shootings have there been in Japan?

Murder is a problem in America. Mass murders are a minor problem but one that gets the spotlight because Americans love talking about it.

Video games have little to do with it.

Comment

3,000,000 deaths in the us every year?

How many mass shooter deaths?

100 a year? 200 at most?

Not a problem to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Murder is a problem in America. Mass murders are a minor problem but one that gets the spotlight because Americans love talking about it.

Video games have little to do with it.
        Our murder numbers isn't even that bad.

2000s-2010s murders are lowest rate since like the 1950s-1960s.

We are way down from the 1980s and 1990s.

Comment

Yeah the video game argument is re-tarded. Been playing Mortal Kombat since I was a kid, i'm not out there trying to do different fatalities on people.
          Last edited by Rip Chudd; 08-06-2019, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Yeah the video game argument is re-traded. Been playing Mortal Kombat since I was a kid, i'm not out there trying to do different fatalities on people.
            Always sucked at mortal kombat controls

I prefer street fighter controls

Comment

I would blame social media/internet more than video games tbh

I feel a lot of these losers wanna be famous or listened to and shiet

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Always sucked at mortal kombat controls

I prefer street fighter controls
                Funny story about street fighter. One of my old supervisors used to go to street fighter tournaments, dude is heavy into the game. Our Chief found out but when he heard about it he didn't know it was a video game, he thought this dude was literally street fighting. Chief goes up to him all hype wanting to hear about it and how many tournaments he's won. He starts telling our chief about it and when he found out it was a video game he had the most disappointed look on his face, like someone just showed this fool a Joey Grecko cheaters video with his wife Man I was dying laughing

Comment

Well that's the problem buddy everyone wants to be the guy in the video games the movies but if you take weapons away and make them fight with there bare hands like a man they become soft as a teddy bear hahahaha

Comment

Bill Clinton tried this and it didn’t work, George bush tried this and it didn’t work.

Gamers themselves are some of the softest people on earth they can rack up thousands of kills online and won’t bust a grape in real life.

We might as well ban movies cause they actually show how terrorism is done. Either way don’t take it with a grain of salt trump just needs to talk and place blame on something.

Comment

Working...
                    X