Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm from the US but the UK is on fire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People in the UK actually give a **** about boxing, in the US there's about 2,000 hardcores and that's it

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
      How is that any different than LeBron James , Jordan, Kobe and Tom Brady ?
      What's more sad is the Kardashians are celebs.
      All pathetic if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
        irony
        Hero worship is so kewl

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
          UK only 5 dollar ppv while Canelo in the US selling $85 ppv you gotta step your game up OP.
          When they sell seats in UK Stadiums its also cheaper. Meanwhile you got celebrities buying 50k seat tickets in Murica. UK is poverty.
          Besides Canelo there is no other fighter that could fill a stadium even by giving away 70% of the tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            I watching the lead up and this place is BIG! They say they'll be 80k people there. AJs last fight was 90k. I dunno what it is but AJ seems to be the leader of ppv and seats.
            Small arenas, high ticket prices, promoters keeping the money for themselves, all contribute to making the big events in America less atmospheric.

Be interesting to see Wilder vs Fury PPV numbers and how the fight is hyped up in America.

Why don't Americans get behind Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
              UK only 5 dollar ppv while Canelo in the US selling $85 ppv you gotta step your game up OP.
              When they sell seats in UK Stadiums its also cheaper. Meanwhile you got celebrities buying 50k seat tickets in Murica. UK is poverty.
              £20 which is around $30

Comment

Working...
              X