Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minorities of the lounge, how has life been since Trump's election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Racial profiling as a police tool works.

Automatically thinking a black guy who gets shot is a thug is wrong though.
    I still don't like racial profiling, but the reason for that requires a super long explanation, and I'm too lazy to type it out.

Instead, I'm gonna eat an orange.

Comment

nothing changed, lol The ***** whiteboys who all of a sudden feel brave still aint got the balls to step to real people who will clap back they probably harrasing old people.

Comment

Apparently wanting to actually enforce a nations borders and to have a sane sensible immigration policy (aka not letting in a absurd unlimited amount of people with no end in sight simply because we are a "Nation of immigrants")=racism....All these Lefty losers whining about racism don't even know what real racism or "White Supremacy" is.....Enforcing a Nations border and having a logical immigration policy is not "White Supremacy" or "Racism"....

The bottom line is people (mostly White...but some Non-Whites aswell) are sick and tired of anti-American ****** lefties and people are sick and tired of having an absurd immigration policy that hurts the people already in America and hurts the White middle class...

Actual real Racism is all over the world....Tell you whiny Hispanic/Black friends to move to your home country of China and see how other Native Chinese people view them....They would be coming back to "White Supremacist" America within the year....
        Last edited by animalfan10; 02-26-2017, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Nothing really...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            okay my bad for calling all of them thugs

but theyre not angels as the media portrays them to be
            The problem with blm is they try to make every guy out to be innocent.

Majority of cop victims arent.

Some are and they need to concentrate on that.

When a ex convict, gang member, criminal gets shot by police while doing a crime, they need to stay away.

They need a iblm. Innocent black lIves matter.

Where they are true victims of police brutality aND racism.

Innocent, good black ppl killed by cop racism or stupidity.

But instead they wanna protest for all these criminal types that don't get sympathy.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              nothing changed, lol The ***** whiteboys who all of a sudden feel brave still aint got the balls to step to real people who will clap back they probably harrasing old people.
              ^^^^ this
              Happened like this week

https://youtu.be/okXtqnSQOOY

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                I feel that white nationalists (and insensitive whites in general) have become a lot more emboldened and brazen in their anti political correctness stance. To me it feels like they have done a complete 360 and think they can say or do as they please. I already documented my experience of being called a 'Chinaman' at Big 5 Sporting Goods, and the mood has become rather more abrasive since this election. I have also noticed that other minorities look to be 'hunkering down' so to speak.

I believe (after consulting with my hispanic and black friends post election) that more people are become resigned to the fact that we live in a racist society, and that the election of Obama was simply a mirage. I just hope we don't become too divided within the next four years, hopefully Sanders runs again, he seems like he has the spirit that can unite us.

Are you more paranoid ? Around white people I feel like they probably insult me behind my back? And make fun of me. I can't trust people anymore. all my friends whom I thought were welcoming and tolerant? The ones who even invited me to slumber parties back in the day.... what did they really think of me? Did they vote for Trump?
                American society becomes more united under Republican administrations Chinaman. In fact, only when the Democrats get in do they feel emboldened to demonize whites, and further divide us as a nation.

At the end of George Bush presidency 2 out 3 people said they felt race relations were good.
                At the end of Barrack Obamas presidency 2 out 3 people say they felt race relations were bad.

Comment

it's been raining a lot

Comment

I can't steps outside without a white man chasing me with a pitch fork. Feels bad man

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      I can't steps outside without a white man chasing me with a pitch fork. Feels bad man
                      I hope I stab you right in the ass.

I mean; uhh that's racist damn.

Comment

Working...
                      X