• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LostGuy
    u just suck at the game then dude
    styles dont matter any on fn3
    i beat guy a using style 1-5 just as well as each other basically
    Get on Xbox Live and lets see. I suck at heavy and lightheavy , but I can hold my own with Taylor, Hopkins, Ray Robinson, Morales, Corales, and MAB. I kick ass with Taylor.

vb aint that way at all
    the styles matter a lot as do the attributes
    a guy might have killer power but peek-a-boo style and i got hitman or boxer fighter ill **** him up in a couple rounds or say 6 rounds if hes got a real good chin

if hes really aggressive though he might give me some problems putting on that pressure especially if my chin sucks
    Going by what I know from the first game it seems like more of the same. Styles matter in both games its just that VB is more realistic. I have seen the same scenario in FN 3 with styles that are easier to face. It all just feels overdone and forced. In real life Jake Lamotta was not a dead-on slugger he could box as well. In FN 3 he is a slow plodder and little else. All he can do is work the body and block punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlaxle
      Get on Xbox Live and lets see. I suck at heavy and lightheavy , but I can hold my own with Taylor, Hopkins, Ray Robinson, Morales, Corales, and MAB. I kick ass with Taylor.

Going by what I know from the first game it seems like more of the same. Styles matter in both games its just that VB is more realistic. I have seen the same scenario in FN 3 with styles that are easier to face. It all just feels overdone and forced. In real life Jake Lamotta was not a dead-on slugger he could box as well. In FN 3 he is a slow plodder and little else. All he can do is work the body and block punches.
      man the difference between the first victorious boxers game and the sequel victorious road is astronomical

see? that victorious boxers game is more realistic than 3 fight night games and it came out in 2000 well 2001 in the states but 2000 in japan meaning it is 5 years older than fight night 3 but still competitive with it and heck i gotta say even the first victorious boxers is better than fight night
      definitely after you played fight night for a couple months and are tired of it you can still play that victorious boxers and it is still good with some matches you cant easily win and some matches you cant win period

try beating that spike haired middleweight blond guy with anyone besides the big japanese middleweight it gives you you cant

then victorious road im telling you its mad crazy and im not the only one here that knows it ask that guy undefeated he has it too

victorious road is 4 years past victorious boxers so think about that you know its gonna be even much more improved gameplay and its got the best career mode ive ever seen

man i just sit there now thinking damn how did this game get made and its not even about real boxing but its better than the game supposedly about real boxing

i promise you get your ps2 hooked up to play burner games and imports and you will love victorious road
      why would i make it up lol its for real
      im telling you career mode is the most satisfying thing ever man

fight night if we were to play right now i aint even gonna lie you might beat me on it right this minute cause ive been playing victorious road but that dont mean its a better game cause id kick your ass worse at victorious road than you might would me on fight night and that dont prove one is the better game though dude

i could kick most peoples ass at bill lambiers combat basketball on snes but the game is pretty stupid and not as good as heck even nba live 95

Comment

when I hit the heavy bag... I go left jab, right straight, left hook to body and right uppercut...I feel like Lennox Lewis when I do it all good

Comment

Boxer stance styles(sniper,textbook,power,etc.)

Does anyone know if the boxer stance styles like sniper or high-rises are just cosmetic or do they give boost or anything.

Comment

Working...
          X