No announcement yet.

Serious Question. Who has the better Resume DSG or GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    Yeah I just don't really see how that Matthysse win is so hyped up...I don't really see at all how pfp Matthysse was a different/better fighter than even Lemieux at those times...and that would be GGG's 4th best official win.

So yeah again that one just doesn't really make sense to me...not sure why people are swearing up and down about those ones lol.
    Are you serious? How long have you been watching boxing? Lucas in his prime was waaaaaay better than Lemieux bum ass cmon man.

Lucas destruction of a prime Lamont Peterson is easily better than any win Lemieux ever had shot Lemieux got ktfo by that Mexican journeymen for crying out loud.

Lucas was robbed a few times as well any knowledgable boxing could tell you Lucas was robbed against Judah and Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Are you serious? How long have you been watching boxing? Lucas in his prime was waaaaaay better than Lemieux bum ass cmon man.

Lucas destruction of a prime Lamont Peterson is easily better than any win Lemieux ever had shot Lemieux got ktfo by that Mexican journeymen for crying out loud.

Lucas was robbed a few times as well any knowledgable boxing could tell you Lucas was robbed against Judah and Alexander.
      Right so now we are really hyping up a prime Lamont Peterson...while saying that a prime David Lemieux sucks...I mean just makes 0 sense man.

I don't mind the guys who are big time fans of guys on this forum, and you are one of them...but when you guys try to talk boxing and try to act like you're being impartial...I mean no offense man but you just have no credibility.

You guys struggle to say 1 'nice' thing about fighters you don't like...and then you expect anyone to take your opinion seriously about boxing, acting like you're some independent analyst...I mean it's just crazy man.

Be a big fan and root for your guys...but I would say to leave the analysis stuff to people who are a little more objective...and if you want to join in on that, try and be a little more objective with your posts overall, so you have some credibility.

Comment

Danny Garcia took on the tougher opponents. Win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Canelo CLEARLY beat Golovkin in the rematch

Canelo CLEARLY beat Kovalev

Golovkin CLEARLY beat Derevyanchenko... no, wait...
          Yeah a 7-5 7-5 6-6 win on the cards, in Vegas, for Canelo is really a clear victory...I mean how does anyone take anything you say seriously.

Yeah a good win for Canelo over Kovalev...who looked like a shell of himself in that fight...but still a nice KO finish...good 'cherry pick' there I suppose.

Yeah GGG had a tough fight with SD...why bring that up, like I'm offended by it lol...SD did considerably better vs GGG than Canelo or anyone else has (save maybe Ouma) and GGG outworked Canelo twice...so you do the math on how SD would likely do vs Canelo...SD was in that fight vs GGG due to his activity, so again you do the math there on how that would translate vs Canelo.

But apparently Canelo didn't want that high risk low reward fight so he looked elsewhere...take your hero worship somewhere else man, this is a boxing forum for adults...anyone as biased (and racist) as you should be allowed to post I suppose, but your opinion on boxing analysis is basically null and void to everyone...hence the red K you have.

I've actually given you green K before too, when you make a somewhat decent post...trying to give you some encouragement...but looks like everyone else, even more so than me, knows what kind of poster you are too...you're just a racist, biased, sh.it eating (your words) cornball...keep acting tough and cool on an online forum man, you're the coolest bro.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            What would Danny's top 5 opponent list look like

Comment

Yeah again I don't really see that argument at all either:

Looks like for Danny it would be:
              Thurman
              Porter
              Matthysse
              Khan

Would be his top 4 fights...I don't even know which of the others I would really list as the 5th.

GGG
              Canelo
              Canelo
              Jacobs
              Murray
              Lemieux

You're a huge Canelo fan...so how would you spin that to say that now that list for GGG is worse pfp than Danny's list...again just doesn't make a bit of sense lol..no offense man.

Comment

Yeah again I don't really see that argument at all either:

Looks like for Danny it would be:
                Thurman
                Porter
                Matthysse
                Khan

Would be his top 4 fights...I don't even know which of the others I would really list as the 5th.

GGG
                Canelo
                Canelo
                Jacobs
                Murray
                Lemieux

You're a huge Canelo fan...so how would you spin that to say that now that list for GGG is worse pfp than Danny's list...again just doesn't make a bit of sense lol..no offense man.
                Murray and Lemieux are trash. Old Erik Morales was a better fighter than both.

Comment

Murray and Lemieux are trash. Old Erik Morales was a better fighter than both.
                  Lol that's crazy man...sorry...as 'hardcore' fans it is just still crazy to me that old shot fat fighters are given as good wins by some...but prime, on a roll, fighters at their natural weight are slighted...the whole Floyd/Canelo thing of picking big names at the right time just has kind of skewed a lot of their fans to really overhype those wins I think...and then it seems they want to slight those other good wins to try and make their guys look better.

Murray had just beaten Sergio in Argentina...and he wasn't completely shot yet....Lemieux was on a 9 fight win streak...I know you are a big Canelo guy/GGG disliker...but if you want to give boxing analysis and be taken seriously, just try and be a little more objective with your posts in the future my friend.

Comment

Lol that's crazy man...sorry...as 'hardcore' fans it is just still crazy to me that old shot fat fighters are given as good wins by some...but prime, on a roll, fighters at their natural weight are slighted...the whole Floyd/Canelo thing of picking big names at the right time just has kind of skewed a lot of their fans to really overhype those wins I think...and then it seems they want to slight those other good wins to try and make their guys look better.

Murray had just beaten Sergio in Argentina...and he wasn't completely shot yet....Lemieux was on a 9 fight win streak...I know you are a big Canelo guy/GGG disliker...but if you want to give boxing analysis and be taken seriously, just try and be a little more objective with your posts in the future my friend.
                    Morales had just beaten Pablo Cesar Cano before the first DSG fight. (Cano is still around and recently destroyed Jorge Linares far more impressively than Lomachenko did.)

Comment

Morales had just beaten Pablo Cesar Cano before the first DSG fight. (Cano is still around and recently destroyed Jorge Linares far more impressively than Lomachenko did.)
                      That's a good point, but if we are now allowed to do triangle theories I'm sure I could find some like that for Lemieux or Murray if I was really so inclined...and that was 8 years ago with him losing to Morales...so I'm sure he has improved a lot since then, when he was 22...the Linares KO looks good though...Linares is a weird fighter though as well...at LWW he just maybe is a different guy too.

Comment

Working...
                      X