• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I am not American.
    You are not Dutch.
    When are you going home?
    Sadly BKM is homless now, since they destroyed that Calais jungle. Don't make fun of Fahdullah and Ahmed Siablo... That's a low blow.

Comment

Pray for BKM.

Fadullah (BKM) is on the left, his younger brother Ahmed towering over him on the right. Everyone send him some BSCENE gifts. He might have to go back to Idlib soon.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        Pray for BKM.

Fadullah (BKM) is on the left, his younger brother Ahmed towering over him on the right. Everyone send him some BSCENE gifts. He might have to go back to Idlib soon.
        BKM is "pale" and can pass for a Greek.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          ''we dont care if things change or not. we just wait for an excuse to get violent. ANY excuse.''
          That's how a lot of these things seem to me.

I understand in speaking and standing up for what you believe in, but when you're attacking folk and beating them for having a different opinion then that says more about your nature and personality than your belief.

Anyway, i'm not a Trump supporter (not that i could vote anyway), but it seems supposed liberal's and democrats are being anything but that at the moment, and most are too stupid to see the irony that they're democrats that can't handle a democratic vote.
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 11-16-2016, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppirino View Post
            She understood that at 8 years old I didn't even know what the hell a Republican or Democrat was.... I had voted for Bush because I thought Dukakis was a stupid ass name for a president to have.
            That's too funny!!

It's even more funny when you realize there were so many legitimate reasons for not voting Dukakis.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              That's how a lot of these things seem to me.

I understand in speaking and standing up for what you believe in, but when you're attacking folk and beating them for having a different opinion then that says more about your nature and personality than your belief.

Anyway, i'm not a Trump supporter (not that i could vote anyway), but it seems supposed liberal's and democrats are being anything but that at the moment, and most are too stupid to see the irony that they're democrats that can't handle a democratic vote.
              civility and public etiquette are strange concepts with some groups.

Comment

Working...
              X