No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter Destroys TORMENTED Carl Froch [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Hunter is funny. And delusional af. He says tha Froch should have given Ward an offer for a fight in Britain. As if Ward would have taken it lmao. Ward got an offer for a return in Denmark against Kessler.

Ward asked for the offer!
    Ward received the offer!
    Ward didn’t take the offer!
    Ward didn’t counter the offer!
    Ward didn’t even say thanks but no thanks!
    Ward just went back to hiding in jOakland.

So for Hunter to say this crap about fighting away from home, is just ******ed. Boxing fans know the real story.
    Ward wrecked Kessler, head butted kess to death...

Comment

Hunter is funny. And delusional af. He says tha Froch should have given Ward an offer for a fight in Britain. As if Ward would have taken it lmao. Ward got an offer for a return in Denmark against Kessler.

Ward received the offer!

So for Hunter to say this crap about fighting away from home, is just ******ed. Boxing fans know the real story.
      Both Ward and Hunter are deluded AF. Everything that comes out of their mouth is madness of the highest order.

Just laugh at them.

Comment

I don't always agree w/ Virg but when he's right, he's really insightful and he's spot on here.
        I really liked Carl the fighter but he seems to be a mentally weak individual, not unlike Kovalev. Lets things get to him and can't own up to his faults. BHop is like that too.

Andre had a freshly broken hand when he schooled Carl. Froch is only embarrassing himself when he talks shyt about him.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
          So he got schooled by a guy with a broken hand AND injured shoulder? Humiliating for Froch.

Seriously, Ward would have Gatti'd the fool if he was 100%.
          Yes...I could tell he was wanting to stop him that night, and he had a good chance of doing so until he fractured that left hand AGAIN DURING THE FIGHT...

Due to the pain from those injuries, he was then forced to cruise out the 12 and take the easy W...

Ward received the offer!

There he issss...talkin' 'bout Ward ruining lives!.....ladies and gentlemen.....allow me to introduce to you!...possibly THE #1 NUTHUGGIN' SON of Andre Ward...

BITTER NELSON!

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          Froch wanted the rematch you simpleton. It was Ward who turned it down.

Froch wanted to have it at a football ground in Nottingham, but Ward cried off and said he wanted it held in Wembley.

How deluded of Ward. He can't sell tickets for **** yet thought he could fill Wembley. What an idiot.
          You can't rewrite or make up History, kid...

Are you the #2 SON?

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Yes...after he outboxed and outclassed him...****ed him up real nice...

I have never seen a green up 'n' comer come out in the 1st Round and lay down the law to a solid veteran like that...he showed him who The Boss was right out the gate....it was a mismatch, and it was AWESOME.

Comment

I just watched this fight again today.

It was pretty bad.

And to know Ward was injured when he did what he did leaves no doubt in my mind about what would have happened in a rematch.

It explains why Froch didn't want anymore too.

The part that gets me is when he said Carl's peeps came up to him and assured him there would be no second fight.

When your family is vetoing shyt, you know that was an azzwhuppin...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Yeah. Does Ward even have a single win over a top opponent that is without controversy? Seriously he makes Sven Ottke's record look completely legit.

Comment

Ward only defeated Froch due to Carl's preparation being disrupted by the volcanic ash cloud. Froch would've stopped him in a rematch, no doubt about it.

Comment

Yeah. Does Ward even have a single win over a top opponent that is without controversy? Seriously he makes Sven Ottke's record look completely legit.
                  You done put me on the proverbial spot...
                  Ward -minus cheating ain't Shizit...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I don't always agree w/ Virg but when he's right, he's really insightful and he's spot on here.
                    I really liked Carl the fighter but he seems to be a mentally weak individual, not unlike Kovalev. Lets things get to him and can't own up to his faults. BHop is like that too.

Andre had a freshly broken hand when he schooled Carl. Froch is only embarrassing himself when he talks shyt about him.
                    Froch is anything but mentally weak lol. In fact i'd argue that he wouldn't have been half as successful without being mentally strong. Froch was never the most naturally talented of fighters but made a HOF career from being tough and never giving up.

Comment

yeah froch was **** scared of ward after that shoe shine loss and didnt dare rematch him

A george groves that bounced his head off the canvas, beat the **** out of him and give him concussion was fine for a rematch though

**** outta here you american idiots

Comment

Working...
                      X