Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Losing Scares Me, Stays on Your Record For Eternity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scare of losing makes you prepare not to lose. And if you lose, atleast you did your best and learn from it. Joshua is smart enough to bounce back! 🚩

Comment

you can lose and bounce back in boxing too...

Comment

I think Americans are like Arabs. They don't know how to read. Those who tries to read analyze things from the reverse. Shows that Americans have a lot to learn from the Great Britain... Now, for all you American boxing fans who are dead from your neck up, what Anthony Femi Joshua is saying is that the fear of losing motivates him to be a better fighter... Boxing is a combat sport and as such it is normal for one to lose. By the way, most serious Heavyweight Boxers lost their 0s. So, what's the big deal?!

Comment

[QUOTE=Deus;18599747]Totally right. Joshua agrees too considering he says this:

"[Roger] Federer is still known as a great, but we don't know the 10 people who have beat him before. For boxing, that loss stays on your record for eternity. Losing doesn't define you though; it's how you move forward that defines you. You have to know where you are going.

When I look at heavyweight boxing, you look at [Wladimir] Klitschko, and he wanted to be a three-time heavyweight champion of the world, he lost and came back - If I lost, I'd dust myself off and go again. It would show people's mindset if they discredited everything I had done up until that point because of one defeat."

I really like the way he puts dimwit boxing fans who are quick to judge him at the spotlight. It is only in boxing a boxer would do everything rightly but would be judged by one single defeat. We have a lot to learn from football

Comment

[QUOTE=Oshio;18600673]
            Originally posted by Deus View Post
            Totally right. Joshua agrees too considering he says this:

"[Roger] Federer is still known as a great, but we don't know the 10 people who have beat him before. For boxing, that loss stays on your record for eternity. Losing doesn't define you though; it's how you move forward that defines you. You have to know where you are going.

When I look at heavyweight boxing, you look at [Wladimir] Klitschko, and he wanted to be a three-time heavyweight champion of the world, he lost and came back - If I lost, I'd dust myself off and go again. It would show people's mindset if they discredited everything I had done up until that point because of one defeat."

I really like the way he puts dimwit boxing fans who are quick to judge him at the spotlight. It is only in boxing a boxer would do everything rightly but would be judged by one single defeat. We have a lot to learn from football
            Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
            CLEARLY admissible in the court of "What are Joshuas CLEAR WORDS & concise THOUGHTS regarding LOSING!" He could have JUST AS EASILY answered "NO!" in regard to ".....what SCARES you?".....Would the "other" champ Wilder have those SAME "champion" like thoughts on that SAME topic?

There are past greats like Ali who DON'T EVEN CONSIDER losing.....don't even LET THEIR MINDS GO THERE! DON'T ENVISION IT! So? Theyre not SCARED of it happening! So if LOSING happens? thoughts regarding "ETERNITY" & PUBLIC OPINION don't PUNISH & PLAGUE their conscience!

"In boxing, losing is the one thing you are NERVOUS about." Says who!? Says Anthony Joshua! NOT Wilder, Holyfield, Lennox, Tyson etc,. "If I LOST......it would show peoples mindset if they discredited everything I had done....." People are gonna be people, they'll discredit ANYTHING at the drop of a dime! Why would he care what fickle discrediting fangirls think anyway!?

All that "dust yourself off" BULL is what he's SUPPOSED to say.....he can't stay on the "nervous" line of reasoning and thought, it GIVES too much away to his fans & detractors. All the INTELLECTUALS who read AJ's interview see a BRAVE young man ready for Wilder RIGHT NOW! I DON'T. I see & hear an INEXPERIENCED young lad that needs his "promoter" to come "clear up" what his fighter "really" means in this interview....
            AJ is a killer!!! Take it or leave. These signs of weakness is a bait

Comment

CLEARLY admissible in the court of "What are Joshuas CLEAR WORDS & concise THOUGHTS regarding LOSING!" He could have JUST AS EASILY answered "NO!" in regard to ".....what SCARES you?".....Would the "other" champ Wilder have those SAME "champion" like thoughts on that SAME topic?

There are past greats like Ali who DON'T EVEN CONSIDER losing.....don't even LET THEIR MINDS GO THERE! DON'T ENVISION IT! So? Theyre not SCARED of it happening! So if LOSING happens? thoughts regarding "ETERNITY" & PUBLIC OPINION don't PUNISH & PLAGUE their conscience!

"In boxing, losing is the one thing you are NERVOUS about." Says who!? Says Anthony Joshua! NOT Wilder, Holyfield, Lennox, Tyson etc,. "If I LOST......it would show peoples mindset if they discredited everything I had done....." People are gonna be people, they'll discredit ANYTHING at the drop of a dime! Why would he care what fickle discrediting fangirls think anyway!?

All that "dust yourself off" BULL is what he's SUPPOSED to say.....he can't stay on the "nervous" line of reasoning and thought, it GIVES too much away to his fans & detractors. All the INTELLECTUALS who read AJ's interview see a BRAVE young man ready for Wilder RIGHT NOW! I DON'T. I see & hear an INEXPERIENCED young lad that needs his "promoter" to come "clear up" what his fighter "really" means in this interview....
              It's funny you talk about AJ being discredited because you're one of those scum bags who do it no matter what he does or says.

Comment

"In every other sport you can lose and bounce back"....true, but he can also bounce back in this sport as well. Would his dear fangirls make him believe theres no bouncing back if he loses "because it is (like that) in the sport we are in"(?)....It would seem that he needs to call Roger Federer & Wladimir Klitschko for assurance & to "really" know "HOW you move forward" .....Boxing fans can be a cruel bunch, but it seems he's too preoccupied with what they think & feel, hence his nervousness & scared feelings bubble to the surface over KING WILDERS APPEARANCES and call outs!!!! "Oh dear, where is Daddy Hearn when you need him to save me....I'm cold now...."
                How did you link this interview to Deontay Wilder? He doesn't mention Wilder. He's just talking in the general sense.

You Wilder scrubs are just too much. Weirdo's. I can't wait for that little ***** Wilder to start talking sense on the money situation because it means he has to face his doom. AJ will tear him a new one. Then scum like you can find different ways to discredit and abuse AJ. Clown.

Comment

Where does he say this? read the article i see no such comment....

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    It's funny you talk about AJ being discredited because you're one of those scum bags who do it no matter what he does or says.
                    You wierd chick, if Josh & his promoter takes the belts hostage with all types of excuses & deflections then expect them to be "discredited" on a daily basis. This age-old banter is COMMON with boxing & its fans...

You girls have a hard time with your muscular hero being called out - so be it. He's gonna get it until him & his dad are SERIOUS about negotiations - and they better not wait till DW reaches 35/36, because then there'll be another problem Josh will have to endure for "eternity"(his words).

So please young lady, don't consider doing harm to yourself or others because of this, I'm sure you can talk to one of your girlfriends or a physician to help with the clinical Joshmaniacalworshipsyndrome backlash you suffer from. Its treatable once your hero makes the deal!

Comment

Every fighter is afraid of losing. Some like Wilder fight cans their entire career because the fear is so great.

Comment

Working...
                      X