Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Reacts To Canelo Being Temporarily Suspended

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Motorcity Cobra;18599950]GGG is my boy? Maybe I've been posting in the lounge to much lately. This is the first time I've ever been called a GGG fan.

You are part of the club now, gotta get your patch for you. I will organise the tattooist to put the emblem on you.
    You will have to tell us what you know about the other side.
    It's going to be dangerous for a while switching clubs like this, but welcome brother.

Nah seriously, I'm not sure why these kids are using a phone in school, they should be concentrating on their class work.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      You know what's ****ed up? GGG had to b*tch, complain, and scream to high heavens to get people to investigate THE GUY WHO FAILED THE TEST! GGG was like "hey everbody. The guy over there failed a ****in drug test. Maybe somebody should do something about this"

This whole situation was going to be ignored until GGG spoke up. That's ****ed up.
      My concern is that they won't forget. He better go back to his KO streak as I don't expect him to get a fair shake going forward.

Comment

Clenbuterol's half life is only 36 hours while active life is 4 days at most, so it's quite easy to pass all these tests

Comment

"We respect the Nevada State Athletic Commission's process and will vigorously present Canelo's case throughout. Over his career Canelo has tested clean more than 90 times and would never intentionally take a banned substance."

that one time, doe.
          enough to make a fight ''fan'' their heads off

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
            Clenbuterol's half life is only 36 hours while active life is 4 days at most, so it's quite easy to pass all these tests
            except this one

Comment

GGG is all pride.

GGG will be clenbuterolled! 💉

Comment

Goldenboy’s Edited Statement Lied to Public, Fools

After Canelo first test showed ten time that of meat contamination, and second test aligned with how long it takes to get out of your system. It was clear he had done a medical dose at least of Clen. Hair samples? Yea right.

So it was clear Canelo is juicing up and NSAC was then left with no other option, take it serious. Will they let fight go on, probably. But the cats out of the bag.

Comment

90 times he is been tested that is how much Holm and Conor been tested in two years. Just hope steroids don't destroyed boxing just like they did to UFC

Comment

**** Canelo and the hypocritical fa*GGots that support Cantyellow but b*tched that Pac Man did Peds.

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
                      Apparently, the cheating cross-dresser didn't doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X